BREXIT (1 Viewer)

North Korea must be feeling a bit left out these days.

They were the traditional masters of Le high drama, but the fucking Yanks and Brits are trying to steal even that from them.

Pricks.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WWHHAAAAAT'S IN THE BOOOOOX

custom-knit-mr-bean-bear-cropped.jpeg

Fuck all probably. Cummings was very intentional in the walking out the front door with a box stunt. There are several other exits he could have used, but he chose the No. 10 exit with the prop of a box. He's a twat, basically.

There was some sort of rift between Cummings and the fiance a friend of whom was recently appointed a lucrative position. The Tory party whose support Johnson needs didn't like him anyway even though Cummings worked for Gove for some time ? I dunno and I'd be inclined not to care either.

If I was cummonmeings I'd get a bit of yellow transparent stuff, and wrap the light off my bike with it.

Every time I'd open the box golden light would stream out of it, al la Pulp Fiction. When there was a camera in range I'd momentarily open the box, stare at the light, quickly flip it closed, look nervously about, and go about my business.

Back to this.

It is a very good photo. It's just heavily engineered by Cummings. He knew he'd lay the groundwork and some good photographer would be there to take a picture of the "hard done by guy who's standing forlornly in the gloaming of the Westminster light, looking sadly at his phone with only a box of stuff as solace" type of pic.

The poor fecker. Good god, looking at that pic, he may actually be contemplating getting a bus, even though he's nowhere near a bus stop. IMAGINE!

I'm not a fan of this dude, and moreso not a fan of what he represents, if that's not already obvious.

why did Cummings do this photo opportunity exit stuff ?
It'll look good later when he moves on to doing consultancy or a radio show, or writing a book, or the guest speaking circuit or something else. I doubt he knows himself. But he did know he had an opportunity to put on a show and he took it.
I'm not saying he's not a clever man, but he's a professional prick. It saddens me that these pics will pop back up whenever he decides to resurface and there'll be fans of his who will look at a pic like that and think they're supporting the underdog against "The Man". He is, or was "The Man".

Most people that have had to adjust to WFH will know a single box of work stuff is bullshit, unless he's just bringing home his Dealz Christmas crap.

It'll look good later when he moves on to doing consultancy or a radio show, or writing a book, or the guest speaking circuit or something else. I doubt he knows himself. But he did know he had an opportunity to put on a show and he took it.
I'm not saying he's not a clever man, but he's a professional prick. It saddens me that these pics will pop back up whenever he decides to resurface and there'll be fans of his who will look at a pic like that and think they're supporting the underdog against "The Man". He is, or was "The Man".

I don't understand how Cummings would think he can be rehabilitated.
someone like Oliver North was somehow popular even in disgrace.
but Cummings seems like just another unpopular, uncharismatic, narcissistic psychopath.
there plenty of 'em around.
Yes - the photos are probably for a tell all book - which will show how deluded he is.

Newspaper pundits love to breathlessly describe pictures of scrawny bald middle aged civil servants as genius when the rest of the world simply does not give a fuck
Once people start praising "story-telling" skills you know they're on the way out. Remember Game of Thrones ended with Tyrion telling everyone "this was actually all about stories" and everyone fucking hated it.

Sorry, that's more of a pet peeve of mine rather than much of a comment on Cummings leaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back