CBD Oil (1 Viewer)

Got a dose of this in the post today. We'll see how it goes.

The dude I'm working with at the moment swears by it. I've worked with him while he hasn't had CBD, and I've worked with him while he has. He's at least two different people. Also, he's an ex-para with diabetes, so him on a bad day is no fun. Him with CBD is noticeably calmer.

Personally, it's only been a day. I feel different, but not necessarily better.

Got a dose of this in the post today. We'll see how it goes.

The dude I'm working with at the moment swears by it. I've worked with him while he hasn't had CBD, and I've worked with him while he has. He's at least two different people. Also, he's an ex-para with diabetes, so him on a bad day is no fun. Him with CBD is noticeably calmer.

Personally, it's only been a day. I feel different, but not necessarily better.
Have you tried going down to the local and starting a fight with a random crusty?

Fair few of the folks in my nerve gang do it - they get on well with it.

I kinda go all in a few times a year on the proper stuff. reducing pain is one thing, getting to a point where pain is, like, just another a sensation, man, is also valuable.

Day 2. Haven't taken any today. I did a fair bit yesterday and drank loads of beer and wine. I did feel a bit zonked out. Like stoned, and I'm not a stoner.

Today I slept a lot. And I have no particular desire to do another dose, which is good. My back still feels happy.

Thusfar, I'm recommending it. I'm using it as a sleep aid that isn't beer. So I need to get out of the boozing habit and lean into the CBD.

Anyone tried the CBD spray?

I saw the CBD spray two for one in a Holland & Barrett around the town today, and I thought I might give it a whirl. Especially if it's good for sleep.

I have an American friend who swore by the spray before.

17 quid for two bottles. Not too shabby. It's expiry date was August 2021.

Whatever way you take it surely doesn't matter that much.
What's the concentration of it etc?

I haven't taken any at all in a while. But I haven't been working, so a) less stress and b) less money to buy it and c) I'm not doing anything tomorrow so meh.

The brand I've been using works out at something like €1000/litre. I think it's one of those things where it's worth spending the extra money on quality. The cheap stuff is still quite expensive, so you might as well get something you can trust will work.

I might be wrong though, H&B do do some ridiculous deals once in a while.

I might be wrong though, H&B do do some ridiculous deals once in a while.

Right, it was in a reduced section probably unique to that particular store. I'll try hunting it up online.

I see from taking a quick look at their shelves that it comes in many different forms, but most of what they sell seems produced within Ireland, so no crazy price hikes across the range of stuff I saw.

They also had two jars of the stuff [can't remember the exact form - should have taken a few snaps really. That entered my head, but I think I left the phone in the car. Anyway... ] two for forty, whereas one bottle was 39.99.

Cheers for the info!

Best of luck dude.

To answer your original question, I have found it to be calming and pain relieving. That in turn probably did help my sleep. With no negative side-effects I could notice.

But these past few months are hardly laboratory conditions. I will buy it again all the same.

Again, I can't say anything about the H&B deal you saw. Maybe it's great, I honestly don't know.

Anyone tried the CBD spray?

I saw the CBD spray two for one in a Holland & Barrett around the town today, and I thought I might give it a whirl. Especially if it's good for sleep.

I have an American friend who swore by the spray before.

17 quid for two bottles. Not too shabby. It's expiry date was August 2021.

the missus bought me one.
literally took it for the first time this morn so I’ll see how I go I suppose and report back.

I may have to start taking it at night instead but eh I currently have something else for that at the moment

I got some almost out-of-date stuff in Holland and Barrett. Hard to know if it does anything at all, tbh - maybe just gives me the very outskirts of a stoned buzz, or maybe I'm imagining it

I think you’re probably imagining it.
CBD does not give you a stoned buzz.
At least I’ve never read or heard or experienced such.

This brand was the one. Maybe not that particular flavour.

Favourable from ONE review:

"Started using this recently. I have used CBD oils before but this one is excellent quality due to the extraction processes they use. There is an article online about it. The strength is a good strength especially for the price. The flavour is like chocolate orange and doesn't have the bitter taste of other CBD oils. It is excellent value for money (more so with the offer) and I have been sleeping very well whilst using it even despite the stresses of lockdown."

But 1200 MG CBD seems to be slightly stronger than average... yet what does the 4% mean?? And it also says, "strong."

I think I'm just going to ask them in store, and hope they don't lie to me just to make a sale...

Thanks for the info, folks.

This brand was the one. Maybe not that particular flavour.

Favourable from ONE review:

"Started using this recently. I have used CBD oils before but this one is excellent quality due to the extraction processes they use. There is an article online about it. The strength is a good strength especially for the price. The flavour is like chocolate orange and doesn't have the bitter taste of other CBD oils. It is excellent value for money (more so with the offer) and I have been sleeping very well whilst using it even despite the stresses of lockdown."

But 1200 MG CBD seems to be slightly stronger than average... yet what does the 4% mean?? And it also says, "strong."

I think I'm just going to ask them in store, and hope they don't lie to me just to make a sale...

Thanks for the info, folks.

Haha. That's actually the brand I've been using, after all that. So yeah I'd recommend it. I'm sure I read the same online review as you as well.For me it's reassuring to know that if something is wrong I can actually rock up to their office in EC2A 4NE.

I go for the the 600mg/2% version. That's half of what you're looking at.
The numbers are confusing, deliberately I think. 4% of 30ml is 1200mg. 2% of 30ml is 600mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back