What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (2 Viewers)

Jesus fucking christ. This Corbyn is a lifelong secret staunch jew-hating anti-semite stuff is back.

And if you don't believe the Labour Party is secretly antisemitic, you're part of the problem.

Got it.
Can't wait for Starmer to get into power solely based on the Guardian columnist vote.

Jesus fucking christ. This Corbyn is a lifelong secret staunch jew-hating anti-semite stuff is back.

And if you don't believe the Labour Party is secretly antisemitic, you're part of the problem.

Got it.
Fucking shameful. Starmer is CUNT! I'd be cancelling my membership today if I hadn't already done it after the BBC "expose" hatchet job

I read Donald Clarke's piece on it this morning. A "good read" as they say. Emily Blunt though, i'll still watch it.

I don't know who that care3much guy on twitter is. I don't follow him, but I gather he took a pop at someone who took a pop at him first and now all of woke twitter (a lot of whom I do follow, unfortunately), are ganging up on him like playground school kids.

I don't know what you're talking about, but +1 to watching anything with Emily Blunt in it
Oh egg, you're missing out

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know who that care3much guy on twitter is. I don't follow him, but I gather he took a pop at someone who took a pop at him first and now all of woke twitter (a lot of whom I do follow, unfortunately), are ganging up on him like playground school kids.

He's the guy who has spent months doing a positive spin on how Ireland is doing on covid response I think. Some people have been saying that he's been scamming people out of small amounts of money in the DMs.

He's the guy who has spent months doing a positive spin on how Ireland is doing on covid response I think. Some people have been saying that he's been scamming people out of small amounts of money in the DMs.
fuck him then. If he's doing that he deserves all the shite he's getting.

have to say I didn't see that in the stuff I saw, but don't doubt what you're saying for a second.

fuck him then. If he's doing that he deserves all the shite he's getting.

have to say I didn't see that in the stuff I saw, but don't doubt what you're saying for a second.

I only did a quick twitter search and that's what it seemed like to me.

I did see something yesterday about a well followed twitter account who had been scamming women and I was clueless about who it was but based on what I saw this morning I guessed it was him

I only did a quick twitter search and that's what it seemed like to me.

I did see something yesterday about a well followed twitter account who had been scamming women and I was clueless about who it was but based on what I saw this morning I guessed it was him
yeah, actually now you mention it, I saw some stuff like that too. I didn't make the connection though.

Don't become one of those people who say "woke twitter", I beg of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back