• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mad how if Trump wins the Republican party is going to drag on as it is being run by Qanon MAGA heads, but if he loses it's going to be an absolute CLEARING house as the George W Bush and Lincoln Project lads all return. Maybe they'll take some of the Dems with them.

i read (well, had a quick glance over) some story recently about how the lincoln project is a nice little money earner for its creators anyway. monetising the 'principled' republican vote.

i read (well, had a quick glance over) some story recently about how the lincoln project is a nice little money earner for its creators anyway. monetising the 'principled' republican vote.
Yeah i saw that, creaming off million for themselves through vague expense claims. Sure it's the Republican way, everyone scamming everyone.

The principled independent/libertarian voter on the other forum i vaguely post/lurk on voted for Trump because a vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala who represents "the far left".

Last edited:
The principled independent/libertarian voter on the other forum i vaguely post/lurk on voted for Trump because a vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala who represents "the far left".

Yeah, I actually got stuck talking to my neighbours brother who said the same thing to me. And also that if you vote in Biden, you'll be indirectly voting in AOC who's from Cuba and therefore a Communist.

His logic, not mine.

i see some of the usual chatter about 'if you vote green, you're actually voting republican' has appeared again. took longer than normal, but this time it was a tweet from david simon where i read it.

The voting system is weird here. I did this pre-voting thing. I registered, and got a mail-in ballot.

You take the ballot to this special secure box thing that are scattered around (you look up where they are on this central website), and once they receive your vote they email you.

It's all very high tech. And then alongside that you have this kind of bullshit:

i see some of the usual chatter about 'if you vote green, you're actually voting republican' has appeared again. took longer than normal, but this time it was a tweet from david simon where i read it.
Of course, the same old "we offer you nothing, you must vote for us." It's up to Biden to win the votes and offer people a reason to vote for him.

Anyway, based on what we're seeing, if Biden wins we can expect the mirror image of what happened when Trump won, protests on the street, hashtag not my president, etc.

Trump (Biden) is a fascist (communist) and literally the same as Hitler (Stalin) doing the bidding of his master Putin (Kamala, who is CONTROLLED BY ANTIFA) and the result is anarchy (anarchy).

I think about about 20% of the global population or there abouts currently live within a communist political structure so not that unusual if we look beyond what Merkel called the "anglosphere". I was looking at the US Communist Party's twitter account recently it seemed ok I suppose typical stuff or what you would expect.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Those are fucked already though

The fake ones the GOP put out aren't on the official map. There's a central thing you look up where the drop boxes are.

I don't think there's any of those GOP decoy boxes around here TBH.

The fact the the GOP is putting fake ballot drop-boxes out is about as bouncing off the walls insane as any of their other insane criminal stuff... I guess.

It is still jaw-dropping though.

But, again: the GOP are responding to their demographic. That's what a large portion of America wants; racist gangsters, acting like hard men.

The fake ones the GOP put out aren't on the official map. There's a central thing you look up where the drop boxes are.

I don't think there's any of those GOP decoy boxes around here TBH.

The fact the the GOP is putting fake ballot drop-boxes out is about as bouncing off the walls insane as any of their other insane criminal stuff... I guess.

It is still jaw-dropping though.

But, again: the GOP are responding to their demographic. That's what a large portion of America wants; racist gangsters, acting like hard men.
I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that there were no fake ballot boxes at all and it was just a well-timed hoax to suppress the vote a bit, being that mostly dems vote by mail, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that there were no fake ballot boxes at all and it was just a well-timed hoax to suppress the vote a bit, being that mostly dems vote by mail, right?
I think there were a few, but they were kinda rinky-dink things.

The "real" box is a beast of a yoke, with cameras pointed at it.

Anecdotally I've heard though that one or two people I'd associate (who'd all be Dems, or at least claiming to be) have mentioned specifically that they can't vote via boxes now because of the hoax boxes, or some fear that those votes will be ignored.

The system they have in place appears to not support that though. I got an email, from the elections people, giving me the status of my vote. That system seems to be extremely well thought through.

But yeah, why not generate more fear and distrust. Tis the GOP way!

LOL what? I mean, if you want to claim China as communist, then I repeat, LOL

You described it as being outside of the capitalist system or structure a couple of pages back but I think that is questionable. It is part of the global economy it makes half the junk on Amazon is the world's largest polluter the Australian mining industry would probably collapse without it you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back