Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (16 Viewers)

this press conference is turning into journos asking stuff like "yeah but can you travel over 5km if you're one of the 25 people going to a wedding?" and i get the feeling that the lads just want to say "USE YOUR FUCKING JUDGEMENT AND DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID YOU'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING ADULTS"

apropos of nothing else, a good few years ago, a talking elmo doll came out coming up to christmas and the news was full of stories of people going bananas in the states, queueing outside toy stores and pulling guns on each other, etc.
so a lad i work with went down to smyths and was able to buy about a dozen (because supply lines were fine here) and sell them to irish people desperate to get their hands on them, but hadn't actually checked if they could be had here. IIRC, he paid 60 quid each for them and sold them for 90 each.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

this press conference is turning into journos asking stuff like "yeah but can you travel over 5km if you're one of the 25 people going to a wedding?" and i get the feeling that the lads just want to say "USE YOUR FUCKING JUDGEMENT AND DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID YOU'RE ALL SUPPOSED TO BE FUCKING ADULTS"
maybe if the reasoning behind guidelines was explained properly all along it would not have come to this.

I obeyed the walking distance guidelines in the spring lockdown.
but I won't this time.
It's easy to walk a far as I want without going near anyone out of a village of 300,
that's 7 miles from a market town.

but I'll take note of all the other Level 5 stuff.

the dogging thing in Mullingar 10 odd years ago - was that a prank or 4 Real ?

The dogging scene was still active at lough Owel, as we found out when we parked our campervan there one night. Cars coming and going all night flashing their lights at us, but curious as we may have been we didn't participate.

all the clever Irish journalists being clever

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back