Major Complaints Thread (4 Viewers)

Are the rules still that they don't intervene on incidents that were judged on the field of play?

I've read that in exceptional circumstances they can but it almost never happens.
The law is an ass.

How the officials got it wrong in the first place is bizarre. They simply didn't use VAR properly.
Once they realized it was offside they washed their hands of Van Dijk being smashed.

I'd love if players just tried to smash Pickford and injure him for the whole rest of the season.
Lovren has said that if he ever ends up playing against Pickford or Richardson, he'll fuckin do them, haha. Legend.

I'd love if players just tried to smash Pickford and injure him for the whole rest of the season.
Lovren has said that if he ever ends up playing against Pickford or Richardson, he'll fuckin do them, haha. Legend.
LOL
Lovern is one the best defenders in the world - I know 'cause he said so.

remember this was posted on thumped years ago:

Didier Zakora and Trabzonspor versus Emre (Fenerbache).

When Didier Zokora And Teammates Literally Kicked Racism In The Balls

Emre sentenced for racist abuse

Not a huge soccer fan but it's those standout characters like Van Dijk that actually will make me sit and watch the sport. that's a brutal injury, often they don't come back as strong ever. What a cunt.

there is one outstanding current player who has had ACL injuries twice but I can't remember who -
anyone know ?

the difference defenders like Virgil, Vincent Kompany and Nemanja Vidic make is enormous.
Vidic even made me admit Gary Neville was a good player.

there is one outstanding current player who has had ACL injuries twice but I can't remember who -
anyone know ?

the difference defenders like Virgil, Vincent Kompany and Nemanja Vidic make is enormous.
Vidic even made me admit Gary Neville was a good player.

Did Danny ings do both of his?

Not a huge soccer fan but it's those standout characters like Van Dijk that actually will make me sit and watch the sport. that's a brutal injury, often they don't come back as strong ever. What a cunt.
The better players usually come back fine, it's usually the ones that really rely on their pace that get the most fucked by injuries. Often they come back and have lost that extra half-step that let them beat players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back