Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

bought a Lightning to HDMI converter thing for my wife's socially distanced teaching. Yea grand.
Trying to avoid Amazon I bought it from Frugo. Took fucking ages to arrive, too long. Finally this week, plugged it in connected everything. In order to work it wants you to scan a QR code from the TV which brings you to some, I presume, dodgy website where you have to allow this little device to access your phone for god knows what reason.
Eff that, I'm sending it back unused. But we are now 3 weeks into teaching and this is something she needed.
Hating tech.

a return to the Zapp Brannigan Strider of the cartoon so

bakshi-strider.jpg
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do not care about Adele.
I have never cared about Adele.
I will never care about Adele.

why do i know so much about her fucking weightloss and her fucking accent and how she's such a fucking laugh with her shit pro-forma songs and her stupid big voice. Awful, awful stuff.

why do i know so much about her fucking weightloss and her fucking accent and how she's such a fucking laugh with her shit pro-forma songs and her stupid big voice. Awful, awful stuff.
a great singer ruined by her audience

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If they'd fuckin finished that properly it would have been better than the Jackson trilogy (except Moria, he nailed that).
I only saw it a few years back (and maybe when I was about 7 or something), I hadn't realised how many shots Jackson directly cribbed from it.

Such legs though

5ba2393d10efd082f9d70773d18cfd8b6c16b716.png

She sings a bit flat and her soundmen correct it using EQ and multiband compression. Good voice though.

Users who are viewing this thread

• N
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back