• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It really doesn't need any "comedy" embellishment though. I have no idea how the other adults involved in putting the video out there in the first place didn't think they should point out that it sounds fucking demented.

Reminds me of Sarah Palins words being repeated verbatim by Tina Fey on SNL... except this time nobody's laughing.

Who's going to say no to him I suppose.

He's was demented before the COVID thing. He's now hopped off his head on various drugs, known to make you a bit wacky.

Every single time something's come up, he's doubled down. Always. That's what he does, he gets out there, and talks a load of shite. Anyone in the White House that's not a screaming sycophant is long gone, so there's no brakes.

I dunno, it feels like there's nothing to lose now. Just keep piling on the shite talking, keep doubling down. Sounding like an insane person is how he won the election in the first place.

He's not gasping for breath or looking like he's going to drop dead either. Add another to the win column.

So yeah, that vice president debate.

Nice of the dems to confirm very strongly that they will not be banning fracking, will not be rolling back any of Trump's tax cuts for the rich, and will certainly not be bringing in any kind of green new deal.

Great party, I can see why they win almost half the time.

well, that'll explain why he kept referring to the drug purely by the name of the manufacturer.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back