Your work situation (6 Viewers)

In fairness, I've used a fair few Teams meetings for guitar practice as well.
Actually at one during the week I pretended that I had to take a phone call, left and picked my kid up from school, came back and rejoined the end of the meeting. No one really noticed I was gone.

Been there :(

Here, where along the returning to Ireland path are you? I want an update.

Well, I'm tied to the UK for my masters till summer 2022, then I will take stock, if there is stock to be taken, if there's still a society to go back to.
There's always @ann post's medieval commune, if we can handle Uncle Travelling Matt.

Here, don't tell anyone, but I now live in Dingle so feel free to call in to me as well. Everyone except Unicron, who hates Fungie.

My "work situation" is I now have a gaff and an affordable mortgage so i want out, got better things to be doing.

There's always @ann post's medieval commune, if we can handle Uncle Travelling Matt.

Here, don't tell anyone, but I now live in Dingle so feel free to call in to me as well. Everyone except Unicron, who hates Fungie.

My "work situation" is I now have a gaff and an affordable mortgage so i want out, got better things to be doing.
We're thinking that area if/when we move back

I'd totally move to Kerry if it wasn't where I'm from. Sigh. Maybe see you in Killorglin for K-Fest 2021!

We're thinking that area if/when we move back
Do, it's class. I'll write a book and you can adapt it into a film.

I'd totally move to Kerry if it wasn't where I'm from. Sigh. Maybe see you in Killorglin for K-Fest 2021!
One entire side of my family are from Kerry so i'm constantly bringing it up to try and convince people that the blow-ins for life are actually alright.

Although in reality we've hardly been meeting people every day in the middle of this pandemic.

The Cult commune is still somewhat formative.

Also i refuse to believe there isn't still fun gee somewhere in kerry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back