Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Had my first takeaway in 6 months on Saturday. Am no longer able to eat that stuff, felt awful after it.
You need to train for these things, it takes practice, don't give up.

I ate no added sugar for a month a while back and couldn't stand most cheap chocolate for a while. Thank God I got over that 😰

I spent a few minutes looking at twitter after clicking that link. It was horrible. I honestly didn't understand a thing I was looking at.

Yeah I think Andy is a bit of a dope, I can tolerate him though, he's ok. But I just want Bob to keep talking about ANYTHING, I love him so much. As I said I don't listen to podcasts at all, they all sound so dead and hollow, but this just got me and I love walking around the park giggling and me and my son know all the songs, Mick McCarthy, Sunderland etc. we just get it!

Mornin' Diddles!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀

Edit: possibly the best Gangs Of The EPL ever

Last edited:
I use to wonder, who watches those cheapo movies channels? And then I found myself watching a good few films on that channel. They will probably replace it with virgin media 5++1 or a channel showing friends 24 hours a day.

Last edited:
I just moved house. I'm having so much trouble with Virgin. "We'll sort it out in a few days". They didn't. Now it's like do I wait for them or do I go with someone else. But if I go with someone else I'll have to pay a contract cancellation fee. I've gotten refunds off them before, and I fully expect them to refund me big time.

I thought i did well today when I got from their Indian call centre to their Norn Irish one. That's what counts as success when you deal with these systems.

Sewer is blocked again

stop shitting so much?

We used to live in a cul de sac amd the entire roads waste ran under our house and occasionally maybe once every 18 months our house would start to stiiiiiiiinonof shite.
We had to open up the shore out the back garden and you could just see the grossest of gross hires all built up that needed clearing.

we don’t live there any more

Users who are viewing this thread

• Deadmanposting
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back