Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Has there been any clear definition of the woolly term 'restrict your movements'
Like many other things it just seems to be 'sure, you know yourself, have a bit of cop on if you want'

The 1 do and 6 don't of restricted movememts
- Do not go to work.
- Do not use public transport.
- Do not have visitors at your home.
- Do not visit others, even if you usually care for them.
- Do not go to the shops or pharmacy unless it's absolutely necessary - where possible, order your groceries online or have some family or friends drop them off.
- Do not meet face-to-face with older people, anyone with a long-term medical condition or pregnant women.
- do go outside to exercise by yourself as long as you keep 2 metres distance from other people

Apart from going to shop if necessary and exercising, it is very close to self isolating

Travelling into Ireland is still 14 days, not 10

Doggy Style

View attachment 14332

Was the ban on unmarried couples having sex written by the iona institute?

I had to go to Donegal a couple of times over the last few months. I was amazed at the amount of tourists. Beaches were packed with camper vans, seaside towns were like that scene in Jaws where the crowds arrive on the ferry for Independence Day. So I would like to thank all the people who traveled there for sending it into Level 3 lock-down. Well done, you cunts.

The doctors on radio are blaming it on the natives not following social distancing guidelines etc. So fuck those guys too.

I had to go to Donegal a couple of times over the last few months. I was amazed at the amount of tourists. Beaches were packed with camper vans, seaside towns were like that scene in Jaws where the crowds arrive on the ferry for Independence Day. So I would like to thank all the people who traveled there for sending it into Level 3 lock-down. Well done, you cunts.
the government, who are the greatest pack of cunts ever to disgrace this country, encouraged people to 'staycation'. Fucking useless pricks. Basically, bring your covid from Dublin to Donegal, Wexford, Kerry everyone.

The irony of it all is, it would have been safer having a bunch of German or Swiss tourists in Donegal, than the riddled masses from Dublin.

Give me strength. If you put a bunch of 4-year-olds in charge of the country they'd hardly do any worse.

The crisis area appears to be Lifford/Strabane, so there has to be a cross border problem, I don't know if all can be blamed on the staycationers.

Also reading this morning, anecdotally admittedly, but all the communions scheduled for this weekend were rushed forward to 9PM last night, big crowds at all the churches etc. Oh joy

My parents went to Crete on Monday despite warnings. “We’ll be fine”

Yeah I’m sure yous will, except now we all have to wear masks at home (myself and herself moved in with them and my sis and her son a few weeks ago) and constantly sanitise our hands. And the missus works in the HSE head office so she has to now work from home for 2 weeks. Not happy.
FFS

In more wholesome news

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This link

My parents went to Crete on Monday despite warnings. “We’ll be fine”

Yeah I’m sure yous will, except now we all have to wear masks at home (myself and herself moved in with them and my sis and her son a few weeks ago) and constantly sanitise our hands. And the missus works in the HSE head office so she has to now work from home for 2 weeks. Not happy.
FFS

I've done 4 weeks bonus lockdown thanks to UTM. One week of that was actually the first week of my holidays.

I need to look up just what exactly is classified as a corona death.

I am tired of wiping down the shopping. Is this pointless?

Mad that it still feels like last month was March and its Christmas in 3, thanks @pete

Thumped Christmas party next year assuming this fucking thing has gone? The Middles Ages can't play cause I can't remember how to play any songs, sorry @Anthony

I can't see how these 60c wipes from Tesco do anything. But we still do it every time, and spend the next 20 minutes washing our hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back