Leo Varadkar (2 Viewers)

" "I thought it was Avril Lavigne at first when I saw this girl approaching with a skateboard and a smoothie," Mr Varadkar said when asked about the incident at a press briefing this evening. "

" "I thought it was Avril Lavigne at first when I saw this girl approaching with a skateboard and a smoothie," Mr Varadkar said when asked about the incident at a press briefing this evening. "

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

lots of questions about timelines - varadkar is saying the info was public when he sent it on (though the recipients don't seem to think so): "He said that on Friday, 5 April 2019, the agreement was publicly announced by the IMO."

but, according to this, as of the 16th, it was not (if you believe donnelly):
"It is good to get the detail but I find this exercise very frustrating. The outline of the deal was agreed about two weeks ago. The GPs have not seen it, the public have not seen it, and we have not seen it. We are being given pages of facts and figures now. We have not seen them before. I have asked the Department for them and I have asked the HSE. We have been denied access to any of the detail."

This fucking cunt. On Radio 1 this morning criticising Sinn Féin for their social media "bullying" in a "I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed" way. Then shortly afterwards reading the exact same script on Newstalk. And met with no challenge on either platform.

What a fucking cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back