Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

obviously loves being recognised.
Megalomaniac

Who knew Liam would wind up being the sensible one.

Went on to Facebook last night because I have this masochistic thing where I want to see what the conspiracy theorists are saying now. I've around 400 friends on there, and out of all them only 2 are anti-maskers, which the optimist in me saw as a really promising statistic. One of them is just really vocal about it. I was scrolling through her new feed for about 20 minutes and was still only on the stuff that she shared over the last 3 days. I don't know if it's related or not but in the middle of it all she was calling for that film Cuties to be banned. So, it's like they're all in that one echo chamber. Also, the government are keeping the pubs closed to put them out of business and Wetherspoons can take over the country, because LOGIC!

One of them is just really vocal about it. I was scrolling through her new feed for about 20 minutes and was still only on the stuff that she shared over the last 3 days. I don't know if it's related or not but in the middle of it all she was calling for that film Cuties to be banned. So, it's like they're all in that one echo chamber.

Just wait till 4 months of cold weather hits these people. They are going absolutely lose thier minds.

Just wait till 4 months of cold weather hits these people. They are going absolutely lose thier minds.

That's the thing, on the 1 hand she's losing her mind over having her civil liberties being destroyed. Then in another post, she's going nuts because Italy was put on the Green List. It's not possible to win with someone like that.

That's the thing, on the 1 hand she's losing her mind over having her civil liberties being destroyed. Then in another post, she's going nuts because Italy was put on the Green List. It's not possible to win with someone like that.

YEah i've a few of those floating about my TL. The lad across the road is going antimask now and i genuinely think its because he cant do his annual skiing trip. i.e. one piece of information is always packaged with the other (this is chatting in driveway, not online).

My experience of having done several lockdown style winters through chronic pain is that we arent really well equipped as a society, or as animals for that kind of thing. In my case i wasn't going out because the kickback was immediate, with these folks and the rona it'll take 3 weeks to manifest and they'll have fucked the place up before they know whats up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back