What television series are you currently making your way through? (6 Viewers)

Horns a plenty on last nights Marple. Timothy Dalton, Carrie Mulligan, and this lady.

cd5b82654858ec08be07f98eaf25b614.jpg

Slightly offset by having that laurence fox guy in it. Can't win em all.

Got two recommendations for Selling Sunset. A 'reality show' where models sell multimillion dollar houses. I'm not used to these shows. I don't know what to make of it. It could be based on a real place or the this could be total fiction and every person in it be actors.

Got two recommendations for Selling Sunset. A 'reality show' where models sell multimillion dollar houses. I'm not used to these shows. I don't know what to make of it. It could be based on a real place or the this could be total fiction and every person in it be actors.

I've sat in on a few episodes of Selling Sunset. It's fairly standard for that kinda "reality" show. "Beautiful" people who've had lots of work done, selling over priced gross properties worth millions to very rich people people who've had a lot of work done whilst also getting in each others business. One property sold for $39.5million.

I'm on season 3. Its compellingly shite. Prepare to hate every single person in it.

watched the short and sweet London Irish on Prime. Didn't realise until afterwards that it as made as far back as 2013.

It was a bit cartoonish but I still thought it was good craic. I wonder why it was never commissioned for another season. I have a feeling it might have been a little bit before its time, given the success of Derry Girls, etc.

watched the short and sweet London Irish on Prime. Didn't realise until afterwards that it as made as far back as 2013.

It was a bit cartoonish but I still thought it was good craic. I wonder why it was never commissioned for another season. I have a feeling it might have been a little bit before its time, given the success of Derry Girls, etc.
yea its the Brit's fault

It got dreadful reviews at the time, especially from Irish people. It actually was yer wan who did Derry Girls though wasn't it?

Enjoyed the first episode of Lovecraft Country but the second one ... good Jaysus .... was it really as bad as that?

Love on the Spectrum. Absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful, empathetic and funny without being patronizing or condescending. Only 5 episodes but could have easily watched 50.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Love on the Spectrum. Absolutely phenomenal. Beautiful, empathetic and funny without being patronizing or condescending. Only 5 episodes but could have easily watched 50.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Been enjoying this, cheers for the heads up.

Also finished the two seasons of Top Boy: Summerhouse. Looking forward to the more recent ones now.

Started on American Gods. Keep falling asleep during it, waking up and having no clue whatsoever is going and rewinding back to the start. Only managed two episodes so far.

Worth staying awake for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back