Dating Apps OR Just signed up for Bumble. And Hinge. (1 Viewer)

Back on these.

Doing not-bad for matches but minimal chats so far..

in an odd unforseen dynamic matched lady is a: not responding to message (only one message) and b: simultaneaously liking musical alter ego stuff

I had a strange one a little while ago when the guy was genuinely annoyed that I didn’t want to go on any more dates, after I found out his family were setting up an arranged marriage for him after Christmas.

Back on these.

Doing not-bad for matches but minimal chats so far..

in an odd unforseen dynamic matched lady is a: not responding to message (only one message) and b: simultaneaously liking musical alter ego stuff

Does she know it’s you? If she doesn’t, if you guys meet up you should have a grand reveal planed.

I had a strange one a little while ago when the guy was genuinely annoyed that I didn’t want to go on any more dates, after I found out his family were setting up an arranged marriage for him after Christmas.
I was at an arranged marriage once, and groom had another other-half that everyone knew about (and IIRC the bride had too, but it's a long time ago so I might be misremembering)

I was at an arranged marriage once, and groom had another other-half that everyone knew about (and IIRC the bride had too, but it's a long time ago so I might be misremembering)
That just seems like a lot of effort and a potential shitstorm.
Anyway I’ve said it’s friends only and see how that goes and met someone really nice since then already.

Galway tinder is hopping with Dublin ladies all of a sudden.

This his gone exponential. The whole east coast are trying to hook up with Galway fellas. My geographical range is set pretty low so they actually have to be paying to set location to subvert it. i've swiped through about 40 here. Horny people gonna shut down the west.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back