US politics (1 Viewer)

National Archives Identifier: 24376 Local Identifier: 111-EF-6 https://catalog.archives.gov/id/24376 Creator(s): Department of Defense. Department of the Army. Office of the Chief Signal Officer. (9/18/1947 - 3/1/1964) (Most Recent) From: Series: Educational Films, 1942 - 1947 Record Group 111: Records of the Office of the Chief Signal Officer, 1860 - 1985 This item was produced or created: 1945 Other Title(s):Educational Film, no. 6 Scope & Content: Dramatizes the destructive effects of racial and religious prejudice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What's interesting is what this demonstrates.

If you're generous you're going to say Trump is unwell. I don't think that's contentious any more.

And one of Trump's own narratives is this Deep State line. And when he goes on TV and rambles on about soup or drinking bleach for what ails you etc, he's kind of putting it in your face a bit. I'm a lunatic. There's not much more lunatic I can go here unless someone whips out a pack of crayons and I start munching. And even then... lights up your arsehole might edge it.

So he's on TV, talking about... let's say soup. And the US is (to whatever fucked up extent) running along under what direction? Very fucking clearly not his, nor any of his guys. So who is running the show?

The Deep State I suppose. Right? Am I part of the deep state? I'm an angry little cunt, employed by them, doing my thing, doing exactly the same thing I always did. Just like everyone around me. We're under no real threat.

If this idea that The Deep State is this layer of bureaucrats that kind of churn along, with their own nasssty little hobbitses minds and agendas, regardless of whatever people want or vote for... does that mean he's right?

I'm not sure what the alternative is. But the reality is the gov is very heavily run by these middle layer assholes who have agendas and pals. And The People can choose to elect senile racist cunts to their heart's content, it doesn't really matter.

If this idea that The Deep State is this layer of bureaucrats that kind of churn along, with their own nasssty little hobbitses minds and agendas, regardless of whatever people want or vote for... does that mean he's right?
Well that's what the civil service does here too right? They're the experts, they come up with the options, and the elected representatives choose between those options. That's democracy innit

Exactly, the Deep State is completely real in terms of the CIA, FBI etc. but it's also a conspiracy theory in that there's no info available so you can project whatever you like on it. I think with these things it's best to be aware that they're likely pulling strings and to adjust your political expectations accordingly but you'll go actually insane if you try and spend time working out exactly who is doing what. Maybe in 50 years you'll be allowed view the documents.

Bit of a tangent but something I read recently pointed out that MI6 (or maybe MI7? I can't remember) in the UK has had a massive role in shaping how the global world we have today looks, but unlike the CIA it's also immune from FOI requests forever so unless something major changes we'll never actually know anything about a whole pile of world-changing campaigns throughout the 20th century.

at least he hasn't had any strokes recently.

He clearly said HE DIDN'T HAVE A SERIES OF MINI STROKES. When nobody asked him, or brought up the idea of mini strokes.

Don't you liberals understand anything? He said, in fact that SLEEPY JOE BIDEN probably had a series of mini strokes.

And he also helpfully added that the emergency trip to Walter Reed was NOT RELATED to the series of mini strokes HE DIDN'T HAVE.

Fake news. Wake up sheeple.

Last edited:
Trump doesn't do mini strokes. If he had one it would be the biggest stroke in the history of the country.
A strong & powerful stroke like no ones ever seen before.
Surprised he didn't go with that - "And look at me now! Totally fine! Doctors are amazed."

5d13d63ad40d9.image.jpg

This footage was sampled by godflesh I knew I recognized it from somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back