What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

I read that they’re pissed not that she made lots of money from it but that she made so much money that OnlyFans can’t actually pay her without first limiting their payments to other users. So these measures are basically financial firefighting brought on solely by someone (I don’t know her either) who looks like the abused the system from multiple perspectives.
Ah right. Legit beef then

I read that they’re pissed not that she made lots of money from it but that she made so much money that OnlyFans can’t actually pay her without first limiting their payments to other users. So these measures are basically financial firefighting brought on solely by someone (I don’t know her either) who looks like the abused the system from multiple perspectives.

I'd say this is more on the budgeting by OF? Seems like it should be a mechanical process.

i don't understand why they're not deducting the chargeback fees on the $200 refund demands from her payments? Or are they? But they don't have the cashflow to cover her $1million in 1 day payout (minus their 20% cut) AND pay everyone else, because the $1million she made doesn't get released to them from their payment processing company within their previous 7 day payout window? Sorry I think I've already lost interest.

Any idea what?
Oh I think just anarchists/capitalists/anyone older than 23 on twitter in general, it's a post to bait people into responding sincerely. His entire account is just irony poisoned "read lenin, read marx, read engels, the revolution is coming" posts. I recommend we don't try and understand whatever 18 year olds are going to be embarrassed about in 2 years.

On the plus side I learnt that in 2020 kids say "that's based" when they mean good, along with "that's cringe" for bad, which I already knew.

awjbok2gcfmx.jpg

Bradkey Wiggins being a dickhead

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back