Your work situation (16 Viewers)

So I'm going to have to reduce my hours to do this. Going down to a 4 or possibly 3 day week. Slightly nervous about that. Has anyone done that before? How manageable is it?
I did a part time MA with a full time job. I mean, I don't recommend doing that.

What you studying??

someone who was unhappy with some reports I sent out copied a continuous improvement "expert" to an e-mail chain suggesting I do some work with him as he has "done wonders" in other areas. Fuck off like.

The reports aren't as accurate as you'd like because (a) the system they come from is a pile of shite (b) the people responsible for inputting the data and doing stuff to keep it up to date are mostly a bit thick and (c) to a certain extent it's a soul destroying part of my job and I can't be arsed.

Everyone in corporate america is involved in elaborate multi-level marketing scams and I have to watch it play out every day and hold my tongue. Capitalism man, Adam Smith did not envision this nonsense.

How does lili profit wildly from this falling apart?
Good question. It's not like there isn't a wealth of talent and hard work going into these things, but it's all grounded in nothing. Millions of dollars and thousands of man-hours in order to perfect selling magic beans to each other.

@Unicron, it's great to be able to pick up the guitar and strum at something for a few minutes. That actually suits me as I'm not someone who focuses on one musical thing for blocks of time. Nice way to take a break.
I work from home delivering educational zoom sessions but love how I can have a quick go on the guitar, could never do that in an office setting :) rock on !

I am minding a dog for money because I am that broke and can't work at a real job. The dog I'm minding is fine but my own dog has been a nightmare all day. It's just not worth doing it again, I cannae cope.

I am minding a dog for money because I am that broke and can't work at a real job. The dog I'm minding is fine but my own dog has been a nightmare all day. It's just not worth doing it again, I cannae cope.
I had two extra dogs staying with me last night and the local kids decided that it was the perfect time to kick off hallowe'en firework season.

I had two extra dogs staying with me last night and the local kids decided that it was the perfect time to kick off hallowe'en firework season.

The new dog hasn't experienced fireworks yet, he better not be all mental! Although e's mental about pretty much everything so I don't hold out much hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

• David Kronenbourg
  • MacDara
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back