Judge Dredd: Mega-City One (1 Viewer)

When I was turning 13, my grandad and uncle brought me to London to see Arsenal play at Highbury. On the trip they took me to Hamley’s and I got a cool Judge Death model. I got it home, assembled it, and then it snapped at the ankles under its own weight.
67CA2ACE-B22B-4481-8FAD-7294F5EED7FB.jpeg

I put it in a box with the intention of repairing it someday. Over the years, my wife kept telling me to throw it out so I told I her I did but actually put it up in the attic. I found it the other day and after nearly 24 years, I’m finally fixing it. Tonight, with a modelling drill, brass rods and superglue, I got him standing again - Judge Death lives!
0686FF30-85F0-4E9E-8FF7-9D2AB9332AA6.jpeg

Next step is to fill in some gaps in his ankles with some modelling putty and give him a spray of black paint. Then I’m going to paint him gloriously. I want to finish by Halloween.

When I was turning 13, my grandad and uncle brought me to London to see Arsenal play at Highbury. On the trip they took me to Hamley’s and I got a cool Judge Death model. I got it home, assembled it, and then it snapped at the ankles under its own weight.
View attachment 14359

I put it in a box with the intention of repairing it someday. Over the years, my wife kept telling me to throw it out so I told I her I did but actually put it up in the attic. I found it the other day and after nearly 24 years, I’m finally fixing it. Tonight, with a modelling drill, brass rods and superglue, I got him standing again - Judge Death lives!
View attachment 14360

Next step is to fill in some gaps in his ankles with some modelling putty and give him a spray of black paint. Then I’m going to paint him gloriously. I want to finish by Halloween.
Best thing I've read in days.

View attachment 14359

View attachment 14360

i love you and i want to have your rabies, xox..... call me

Dredd-related content

again

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back