The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

It was a tweet about people who identify as alien consciousnesses beamed into human bodies from other galaxies and how lonely it is for them
I don't know what to make of that. Are they taking the piss out of trans people? If they're not are they mentally ill or fuckheads looking for something to whine about? Or beaned on some new drug that I haven't heard of before?

So many possibilities

I don't know what to make of that. Are they taking the piss out of trans people? If they're not are they mentally ill or fuckheads looking for something to whine about? Or beaned on some new drug that I haven't heard of before?

So many possibilities
I did actually check up on what she was saying (she was calling herself a starseed). They are not.

It's just hippie-dippie stuff that should be harmless although who knows nowadays

Last edited:
Moby set back any of that stuff being cool by about 20 years. In retrospect he did us all a massive favour holding the door like that.

Anyway, i'm sure the kids have moved on but the latest Grimes album was pretty good.

It was a tweet about people who identify as alien consciousnesses beamed into human bodies from other galaxies and how lonely it is for them
I knew a woman that said she was born a boy, was abducted by aliens as a kid and the aliens changed her gender. She then had to have gender reassignment to match the gender the aliens gave her. Obviously no doctor in Ireland or the UK would approve the reassignment so she had it done in Asia.
She seems pretty happy.
I’m just amazed there is more people than just her that think this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back