Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (17 Viewers)

So we’re closed for at least another 3 weeks.
Effectively we’re opening around the same time the schools do? How does that make sense.
Pubs should open 3 weeks before or after the schools to get a gauge of how things stand and not have everything start within the same 2 week incubation period.

So we’re closed for at least another 3 weeks.
Effectively we’re opening around the same time the schools do? How does that make sense.
Pubs should open 3 weeks before or after the schools to get a gauge of how things stand and not have everything start within the same 2 week incubation period.
That is a very good point

Tin Foil Ann P over here suspects that Leo might have pushed things a bit fast and then jumped seats leaving micheal to be a comparitive craicumn. He's younger than me and still wants to work the in dail, then he wants another term.

I'm not sure what use the check-in feature has really, other than maybe it keeps it active in your mind and you might send it to someone else.

Still nice to get a positive affirmation from it every morning 8)

I did totally freak out the first time I got the weekly notification on my phone from the Covid app, WHY THE FUCK IS THE APP SENDING ME A NOTIFICATION WHERE'S THE AMBULANCE?!!?!

174 new cases today. JAYSUS.
It looks like the genie is out of the bottle again in those affected counties at least. The daily numbers could be in the 100+ range for a while if there has been community transmission up there and leaking from there into adjoining counties and further afield.

The mask compliance is suddenly through the roof down here in Cork. I went to a SuperValu last night and it was 100% compliance from 25-30 staff and shoppers on the floor of the store. 2 weeks ago it wouldnt have been 50% or 25% a month ago. There was nights I was in my local Tesco a few weeks ago and I was the only langer wearing a mask.

The 174 sounds dramatic, and they've occurred in seriously shitty circumstances, but it does sound like the contact tracing is working brilliantly, and those outbreaks will hopefully be contained.

It's the community transmission elsewhere that you need to keep an eye on, and those numbers are still, thankfully, relatively low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back