Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Apparently the soapy water thing is a great trick, and also putting a bit of tape along the top of the mask is meant to do the job too

Yeah, the soapy water one is good when you remember the bastard. But you're invariably half way out the M4 doing around 140km/h when you realise you've forgotten to do your visor that morning.

Then you have to resort to the magic breathing technique. And holding your breath. I'd be holding my breath for fucking ages with the vents going waiting for it to clear thinking "I'm sure you get loads of warning before you black out".

The bit of tape one... huh. New to me. Sounds good. Unless you're whipping your mask off when you're back outside I suppose.

Yeah, the soapy water one is good when you remember the bastard. But you're invariably half way out the M4 doing around 140km/h when you realise you've forgotten to do your visor that morning.

Then you have to resort to the magic breathing technique. And holding your breath. I'd be holding my breath for fucking ages with the vents going waiting for it to clear thinking "I'm sure you get loads of warning before you black out".

The bit of tape one... huh. New to me. Sounds good. Unless you're whipping your mask off when you're back outside I suppose.

I'm usually about 5 minutes walk out of the house before I realise I forgot to bring a mask altogether

yeah - that Swiss report was posted here last week.
that's why i went back to masks.

Ahh. See. I've fallen out of the loop... again.

In my defense it's bearing down on 38C here, at some horrible level of humidity, and it's making me dopey.

I took the kids off yesterday and we sat in a river for about 4 hours. Just, in a river, sitting. Sometimes we'd take a drift down it, face down, pretending to be corpses.

Ridiculously hot altogether.

she was the one who outed Ryan Adams for his creepiness

shes also in a band with Lucy Dacus and Julie Baker, called Boygenius.

she seems to be everywhere on my social medias. Her instagram is called fake_nudes and she posts pixellated nudes of herself. Shes also very good looking.

she was the one who outed Ryan Adams for his creepiness

shes also in a band with Lucy Dacus and Julie Baker, called Boygenius.

she seems to be everywhere on my social medias. Her instagram is called fake_nudes and she posts pixellated nudes of herself. Shes also very good looking.

i wouldn’t Say very good looking. She’s certainly nice looking. Is her music by good?

She visited here with yer man from Normal People and didn't quarantine. Presumably an actress or musician.

🤷🏻‍♂️

i wouldn’t Say very good looking. She’s certainly nice looking. Is her music by good?

🤷🏻‍♂️
the Boygenius stuff was decent, that bit of it I've heard. I think her own stuff is a little bland, but the new album got good reviews, so....

Of the 3 in Boygenius I'd much rather Lucy Dacus. She's great. Julie Baker is a little dull for my liking but @jonah tells me I only think that because my mind is incapable of appreciating her.

the Boygenius stuff was decent, that bit of it I've heard. I think her own stuff is a little bland, but the new album got good reviews, so....

Of the 3 in Boygenius I'd much rather Lucy Dacus. She's great. Julie Baker is a little dull for my liking but @jonah tells me I only think that because my mind is incapable of appreciating her.
Think I’d opt for Lucy aswell.
coz julie baker.....

Attachments

• 8B60E86D-07FE-45FE-BF06-F2021E267D0F.jpeg
    8B60E86D-07FE-45FE-BF06-F2021E267D0F.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 13
  • AD967FD8-4522-4B5E-BD7C-B77157D7FA67.png
    AD967FD8-4522-4B5E-BD7C-B77157D7FA67.png
    81 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back