Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

Social-Distancing-T-Shirt-Social-Distortion-Tshirt-Punk-Rock-Roll-Band-Comfortable-High-Quality-100-Cotton.jpg

so whats the deal, did Phoebe Bridgers fly over in her skeleton suit to bring Corona to Ireland? AMERICANS

Someone needs to tell cafés and restaurants that soap and water is effective against the virus. Some of them are using bleach. A perfectly good pair of trousers ruined. Bastards.

when i wear a mask my glasses still steam up.
so i'm walking around with them on my head when shopping.
today they fell off twice.

i know this helps a lot if everyone does it but jaysis, does is it makes it awkward to see.
at least i can breathe in a mask no problem

when i wear a mask my glasses still steam up.
so i'm walking around with them on my head when shopping.
today they fell off twice.

i know this helps a lot if everyone does it but jaysis, does is it makes it awkward to see.
at least i can breathe in a mask no problem

Have you tried having better vision and not needing glasses?

not sure if that was a joke ?!
but i'd be up for laser eye surgery if i knew someone who had it done before me.

was just agreeing with the point some things (masks) don't suit everyone.
e.g. seatbelts aren't usually made for women.

EDIT: steamed glasses are the problem when i can't see.
so maybe i'm better off without 'em.

not sure if that was a joke ?!
but i'd be up for laser eye surgery if i knew someone who had it done before me.

was just agreeing with the point some things (masks) don't suit everyone.
e.g. seatbelts aren't usually made for women.

sorry... taking the piss.

I've noticed the same thing myself. If I get the masks with wire liners I can clamp them down over my nose and it usually works alright.

Otherwise or as well as there was another trick I learned on motorbike where I'd sometimes get visors fogging up and I wanted to leave it down where I'd breath out only through the side of my mouth and then in only through my nose. But you sort of have to control your breathing a bit.

Another bike trick is to wash the inside of your glasses/visor with soapy water, keep them really clean, it seems to make it less prone to fogging up.

A pair of trousers
A single trous
Jeans
Slacks
Chinos
Khakis
Shorts
Hot Pants
Cargo Shorts
Alright alrightttt a pair of three-stripe tracksuit bottoms with a length of string tied around the waist as a belt and the bottoms tucked into my socks
Two-stripe
Now will you get me outta this thing, I don't deserve this kind of shabby treatment!

sorry... taking the piss.

I've noticed the same thing myself. If I get the masks with wire liners I can clamp them down over my nose and it usually works alright.

Otherwise or as well as there was another trick I learned on motorbike where I'd sometimes get visors fogging up and I wanted to leave it down where I'd breath out only through the side of my mouth and then in only through my nose. But you sort of have to control your breathing a bit.

Another bike trick is to wash the inside of your glasses/visor with soapy water, keep them really clean, it seems to make it less prone to fogging up.

Apparently the soapy water thing is a great trick, and also putting a bit of tape along the top of the mask is meant to do the job too

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back