Minor complaints thread (20 Viewers)

Ok, so there is a band called 100gecs? Pronounced gecks? And they recorded their album using something called "daw"? Right? I'm meeting some teenagers later and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Ok, so there is a band called 100gecs? Pronounced gecks? And they recorded their album using something called "daw"? Right? I'm meeting some teenagers later and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

What beer though? 4 cans of rubbish beer would put any of us under. And it's different for different people, what you're ok with might ruin me or vice versa.

I generally stick to a particular brand of beer because I know what it does to me. Wine and spirits and unusual ales are for days off. I've definitely upped my intake of spirits and wine in recent months. You can probably tell by the daft shite I've been writing.

Kurva.....

Tyskie is my go-to beer. Having one right now. As I said, it doesn't give any major hangover symptoms. I find it pretty reliable.

We've had new neighbours move in downstairs mid-pandemic. They both smoke. I smoke, so that's grand. But I always make sure my smokes are extinguished and the butts go in the bin. These silly fuckers are just flicking their butts into the front yard,

Last night at about 2 in the morning the bins caught fire. I'm sure since everyone knows me as that guy who sits on the front steps smoking that I'll get blamed. Or at the very least the estate agent will concoct some fire safety bullshit to take a bit of our deposit.

Users who are viewing this thread

• M
  • G
  • dudley
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back