What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (8 Viewers)

He was a writer in Hot Press? Really? Waters is, of course, another of their alumni.

I saw what seemed to be the video and whilst it looked a bit dickheady it definitely didn't look like "Terrified for your life help help" kind of shit. I mean, what I saw of it he blocked her in for about 5 seconds, it put me in mind of Moan Burton and her false imprisonment shit. Like if that's a terrifying assault, how would you even leave the house every day. Still dickhead move by yer man like, totally unnecessary, but fuckin hell it's not like you've been cornered on a dark street by 9 lads all lookin to batter you.

When it's regular occurrences small things add up but I think blocking in a women for any amount of time is hugely wrong.

He was a writer in Hot Press? Really? Waters is, of course, another of their alumni.
the friend of a friend used to be opinion ed in the irish times. he mentioned that for all his faults, waters never needed much subbing; his prose was economical and there were few syntax or spelling errors. others were far worse.

Professional fucking victim.

Current Affairs have it correct here:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She's not wrong about Twitter informing "ethics" of the media though. Which is something that is resoundingly depressing. Has anyone also noticed a springing up of independent news publications the last while? I would be interested in your thoughts....

.....I saw one called Persuasion, for example. I have always had subscriptions to more traditional newspapers (since subscriptions became a thing) of publications like The Irish Times, New York Times, Guardian....but have noticed some new independent online-only sites. Anyway, just wondering if anyone has come upon them much, and if anyone has any recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back