Minor complaints thread (33 Viewers)

I’m sick of all these American talking heads on CNN with stacks of reading behind them, and it’s all Nixon and Frederick Douglass biographies. I’d rock on there with rows of vintage Penthouse and Meximum Rock n Roll.

Sigh.

This whole lockdown process gave us the chance to take the foot off the pedal, as it were, and step back and re-evaluate how we live our lives. Slow down, work from home, be more considerate to others, save civilisation as we know it etc.

What decision did we arrive at? Let's be bigger fuckin' tools than ever! Yay!!!
Who is this “us”? You make it sound like the whole thing was a retreat for everyone. Lucky you.

Ordered a thing from Greece, it shipped 3 weeks ago.

18/6/2020, 21:05:43ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTERDEPARTURE FROM OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE (--> IRELAND)
29/5/2020, 20:52:13ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTERARRIVAL AT OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE (--> IRELAND)
29/5/2020, 16:46:42ATHENS SORTING CENTERDISPATCH LOADED (--> ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTER)
29/5/2020, 16:04:28ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTERARRIVAL AT OUTWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
29/5/2020, 15:25:18ATHENS SORTING CENTERDISPATCH UNLOADED
29/5/2020, 13:43:24AMAROUSIOU (KK) - ELTADISPATCH LOADED (--> ATHENS SORTING CENTER)
29/5/2020, 07:17:20MELISSION ATTIKIS - ELTADISPATCH LOADED (--> ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTER)
28/5/2020, 13:56:27MELISSION ATTIKIS - ELTADISPATCH CLOSED (--> ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTER)
28/5/2020, 13:40:29MELISSION ATTIKIS - ELTAITEM PICK UP

Arrived today

Coming close to a month anniversary of trying twice a week to talk to [phone company] so my folks can get enough internet to see their grandson. Good steady supply of staff available to ask me the same question every few days though.

The self service checkouts in Tesco Express now have a video monitor, probably a Covid-19 thing. It looks like there is some AR thing going on because although the man on the video screen was wearing my clothes he looked like some unkempt middle-aged drunk who lives in a bedsit and has multiple morbidity issues.

The self service checkouts in Tesco Express now have a video monitor, probably a Covid-19 thing. It looks like there is some AR thing going on because although the man on the video screen was wearing my clothes he looked like some unkempt middle-aged drunk who lives in a bedsit and has multiple morbidity issues.

Is there a way to put the cans in front of the camera when you are checking out

Coming close to a month anniversary of trying twice a week to talk to [phone company] so my folks can get enough internet to see their grandson. Good steady supply of staff available to ask me the same question every few days though.
are you actually talking to them? or an online bot?

are you actually talking to them? or an online bot?

Its been a mix of both. Most of the first responses are automated, you send a second response and it gets queued, 6 days later a person follows up and says 'how can I help you', you re-explain the problem and they dissapear. At this point all I'm asking is if they can set aside some time to talk to me.

Part of me want to start tweeting the shareholders/upper echelons.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back