US politics (4 Viewers)

It looks like the protesters actually did break into their private land as a shortcut to where they were going? Not excusing this very American overreaction but the narrative seems to be that protesters were just walking by someone's gaff and these people lost their minds.

It looks like the protesters actually did break into their private land as a shortcut to where they were going? Not excusing this very American overreaction but the narrative seems to be that protesters were just walking by someone's gaff and these people lost their minds.
I think it's also visually just mental. Here's a paunchy middle aged man in a salmon polo shirt brandishing an assault rifle in front of an enormous McMansion.

I think it's also visually just mental. Here's a paunchy middle aged man in a salmon polo shirt brandishing an assault rifle in front of an enormous McMansion.
Oh absolutely. An image for our times. From the comments on these images I've also learned more about safely handling guns in the last two days than these people ever have.

Do you think he's going to out campaigning wearing all his MAGA gear?

He should partner with Supreme and introduce his own MAGA-Street brand, MAKA.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i rarely looked at twitter until recently but the replies to this suggest
he's only shooting himself in foot posting unprovoked crap.

every reply dismantles Trump, with own his own inability to apologize
on many issues often cited.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i rarely looked at twitter until recently but the replies to this suggest
he's only shooting himself in foot posting unprovoked crap.

every reply dismantles Trump, with own his own inability to apologize
on many issues often cited.

It's a solid tactic: blame the black lad.
But really the cunt is desperate to say anything to take away from the fact that he was told that Putin was paying Taliban to whack US troops he basically encouraged him to have at it. Along with every other outlandishly dickhead move he's pulled.

It's amazing that one dopey cunt out of Queens backed by a pack of Jesus lovers can take down an empire. Fair play.

It's a solid tactic: blame the black lad.
But really the cunt is desperate to say anything to take away from the fact that he was told that Putin was paying Taliban to whack US troops he basically encouraged him to have at it.
That's more of a sign of his inability to do anything when he's actually given the chance, just like his inability to actually bring in the fascism that his enemies so want him to when handed at least 3 Reichstag fires on a plate in 2020. All he wants is to go to the best parties and for people to like him.

also here's the US paying for schoolbooks encouraging children to attack US enemies:

EbyWv7KXkAcAiQZ

That's more of a sign of his inability to do anything when he's actually given the chance, just like his inability to actually bring in the fascism that his enemies so want him to when handed at least 3 Reichstag fires on a plate in 2020. All he wants is to go to the best parties and for people to like him.

also here's the US paying for schoolbooks encouraging children to attack US enemies:

EbyWv7KXkAcAiQZ

In my experience of removing eyeballs from struggling infidels, the word "pluck" is not the word I'd choose.

Frankly I find it undermines the level of difficulty, expertise, and effort that's involved for all those carrying out the process.

Right, made for an audience of one, by Republicans. This is what having Republicans on your side looks like. Zero substance, and whispering paranoia. But very good production :)

Class. No better man for it.

Why does a guy who is so talented chose absolute charlatans as his heroes?? Steve Jobs, Donald Trump and now Elon Musk. Get it together Kanye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back