Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

Can you explain how that is a non apology and give an example of an acceptable apology?

Just wondering, the lady involved says she will never forgive him, which is fair enough to my mind. Comedian world seems to be a horrible place that has had this coming for a long time.

Sure they just need to do an Al Porter, disappear for a couple of years and then return and pretend nothing happened

Yah, thinking about it my real point is that he shouldn't have bothered apologising in public. It does no one any good.

I'm sure behind these public apologies is an attempt to save what ever career they have been working towards.
I've seen him on a few of those try channel videos on YouTube & to be honest he's the last person you would expect the behavior he's being accused of. He presents himself as a very right on, non macho hipster type. Black nail polish & T-shirts with a message.

I'm sure behind these public apologies is an attempt to save what ever career they have been working towards.
I've seen him on a few of those try channel videos on YouTube & to be honest he's the last person you would expect the behavior he's being accused of. He presents himself as a very right on, non macho hipster type. Black nail polish & T-shirts with a message.

I knew a lad who did weird shit who dressed up in a suit with a white tie and hung out in churches reading from the bible and him and his peer group literally were spreading the message of god. Nonone could have suspected a thing shir he was in family photos and at weddings and funerals and everything.

Soz I'm just using your post to highlight the pattern that these pricks have a talent for seeking out positions where the lines of moral defense are ready established. Repeal t-shirts and rainbow motifs are inexpensive things. I'm not saying that every lad in a repeal shirt is a perp, I'm more doing my usual thing of looking at the weaknesses in the zeitgiest, where does your modern day 1960's horror show priest hide out? In plain sight.

Like half the reason he got called out because he was hanging out on twitter being 'supportive' towards the victims in the wrestling scene. Since he got called out, someone else got called out for being 'supportive' towards the victims of this one on twitter for being a rapist and they immediately deleted their whole twitter. There are plenty of genuine men out there doing the exact same thing who have no other intention than to just not be that bad things that men can be who look identical to this.

Like I don't know what the solution is, i'm just saying its a thing. There will be people right now how are spending days on end calling out terfs who'll be villians of tomorrow, just because thats the moral parasol of the moment.

I knew a lad who did weird shit who dressed up in a suit with a white tie and hung out in churches reading from the bible and him and his peer group literally were spreading the message of god. Nonone could have suspected a thing shir he was in family photos and at weddings and funerals and everything.

Soz I'm just using your post to highlight the pattern that these pricks have a talent for seeking out positions where the lines of moral defense are ready established. Repeal t-shirts and rainbow motifs are inexpensive things. I'm not saying that every lad in a repeal shirt is a perp, I'm more doing my usual thing of looking at the weaknesses in the zeitgiest, where does your modern day 1960's horror show priest hide out? In plain sight.

Like half the reason he got called out because he was hanging out on twitter being 'supportive' towards the victims in the wrestling scene. Since he got called out, someone else got called out for being 'supportive' towards the victims of this one on twitter for being a rapist and they immediately deleted their whole twitter. There are plenty of genuine men out there doing the exact same thing who have no other intention than to just not be that bad things that men can be who look identical to this.

Like I don't know what the solution is, i'm just saying its a thing. There will be people right now how are spending days on end calling out terfs who'll be villians of tomorrow, just because thats the moral parasol of the moment.

Ive discovered that those Men who make the Most noise with regards to Purportedly supporting feminism often are absolute total fucking creeps and prey on the vulnerable they supposedly are there to support.

Be very aware of those men.

Ive discovered that those Men who make the Most noise with regards to Purportedly supporting feminism often are absolute total fucking creeps and prey on the vulnerable they supposedly are there to support.

Be very aware of those men.

I would agree that this is often the case. There are dickheads that use this whole "I'm really into feminism" shit to try and pick up women.

They're as bad as the women who are all "I'm really into Prince" when trying to pick me up and im all "listen, unless he was sliding into your DMs in problematic ways then no you weren't, why u lying. Goddam. "

Real clearing house of Irish celebs today if anything comes of this though.

there's one chap i saw a couple of mentions of, who my wife was approached by in dublin twice when she was about 19 or 20. he seems to have been 'researching' his comedy by being a creep around young women walking on their own on the street.

there's one chap i saw a couple of mentions of, who my wife was approached by in dublin twice when she was about 19 or 20. he seems to have been 'researching' his comedy by being a creep around young women walking on their own on the street.
I wouldn't defend him as a person but I would say conflating being a cunt with being an abuser is kinda unfair.

*cough*

Publicly humiliating people on the street through song was his thing at one point though, or was this something different? Not saying it was wonderful comedy but the crowds of people thought it was gas at the time.

Publicly humiliating people on the street through song was his thing at one point though, or was this something different? Not saying it was wonderful comedy but the crowds of people thought it was gas at the time.
I saw him go to town on a homeless oulfella who was clearly not all there in Temple Bar. It was horrible but the crowd lapped it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back