Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (10 Viewers)

It makes you yearn for the simpler days of PMs facefucking a severed pig's head, while their buddies watched.

100195011_3424244187642403_5602633513049260032_o.jpg

They have RTE/Twitter on tap already. I agree with you basically, I just found it nice to see a bit of solid satire intervening in the agent provocateurs weekly contribution.
Absolutely; it was good to see some inventive protest.

On Waters/OD - They're increasing presence is so worrying. They seem to have such a big following. Bah.

Absolutely; it was good to see some inventive protest.

On Waters/OD - They're increasing presence is so worrying. They seem to have such a big following. Bah.

I think the bored at home for the first time in their life wading through the internet demographic are probably the prime amplifier at the moment. Have noticed a bit of an increase in batshit on the twitter.

weirdly, andy gill could potentially have been the first UK victim of this.

" The trajectory of Gill’s illness, which took medics looking after him in January by surprise, is now familiar – sudden deterioration, low oxygen levels and organ failure. He had fallen sick after his band returned from a trip to China in late November. A short time later, his 26-year-old tour manager was taken to hospital in Leeds with a severe respiratory infection. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back