Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (3 Viewers)

Is there a doctor in the house?

I saw this on a FB page that is generally on the chemtrails, anti-vax side.

What do you make of this?

Material and methods: 455 contacts who were exposed to the asymptomatic COVID-19 virus carrier became the subjects of our research. They were divided into three groups: 35 patients, 196 family members and 224 hospital staffs. We extracted their epidemiological information, clinical records, auxiliary examination results and therapeutic schedules.

Conclusion: In summary, all the 455 contacts were excluded from SARS-CoV-2 infection and we conclude that the infectivity of some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak.

Chekcing up on pubmed.

Conclusion
The differing scopes of PMC and MEDLINE will likely continue to affect their overlap; however, quality control exists in the maintenance and facilitation of both resources, and funding from major grantors is a major component of quality assurance in PMC.

they're merely seeing what they want to see.
"we conclude that the infectivity of some asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers might be weak. "
that's about as far from a smoking gun as you can get, were you looking for evidence of some conspiracy,

People have gone soft in the head though. I've zero doubt about it. I'm sure its the same for yous that previously apparently sane people are sharing all kind of batshit stuff online now because they aren't used to the spare time or the internet. Collectively little groups reinforce each others relaxation of their perception of lockdown unto a point where they can go for cans, or go to the beach or whatever. look maybe* its true, maybe we've licked this thing and we should just all go christmas shopping in the pub naked, but more likely idealisation and self exceptionalism is going mainstream.

No new deaths today

It is lovely to hear it.

Salt pinches include: first weekend of phase 1, it'd be totally reasonable that the staff took a head break and went for a walk. Stats over the next 4-5 days are the first reflection of phase 1 and will define the next few months.

In what is surely going to be the most absolute LOL statement of the week, Dominic Cummings has claimed that he drove 30 miles to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight.

ANN POST HERE FOR TEH HOT TAKES

Boris is afraid of this man. Anyone else he'd have shipped off to the country immediately. This guy gets A: a boris speech and B: his own conference (First SA in the history of england to get one). The conference was a boris one at a slow pace. Deny everything, apologise for nothing, make up some shit.

Suspecting this is Boris's side man, who designed his whole 'fuck up theresa may till she has to stand down' deal. he's in the middle of a scandal becoming a household name. I actually think this is a lunge for the PM seat. He's either getting fired in ten mins or he's gonna fuck up Boris.

He's been a household name for a while to be fair. Boris is scared of losing him, rather than being scared of him. I'm sure Boris would just boff him on the chin and say "bugger off you bloody scroundrel" if it came to a fight.

SRSLY, couldn't he have just driven around his dads big farm? Maybe the plebs wouldn't have understood that. Some of them don't even have farms to go to. Much more relatable if he goes to an interesting historical site, doesn't actually read the information boards or anything, and leaves. Plebs will find that more relatable.

He was a household name, but he's stepped from being that bloke from the virus to a man who sits in the rosegarden after telling the PM to cover for him, followed my the PM once more covering for him two hours later. Also the first SA in the history of the brits to do that. It's not that subtle, though people are focusing on the breadcrumb trail of inconsistency normally the forte of Boris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back