Minor complaints thread (19 Viewers)

Why does my sweat smell weird? Did I always smell like this, I used to sweat a lot in normal times at work, it was a physical job. Maybe I never noticed because I just smelled of general life? I guess if I can smell myself, that means I ain't got the Corona. Maybe Tequila Thursday is a bad idea.

But dammit, I'm pungent and I don't know why.

Why does my sweat smell weird? Did I always smell like this, I used to sweat a lot in normal times at work, it was a physical job. Maybe I never noticed because I just smelled of general life? I guess if I can smell myself, that means I ain't got the Corona. Maybe Tequila Thursday is a bad idea.

But dammit, I'm pungent and I don't know why.
Have you been washing .."down there"?

Sometimes I feel....not so fresh?

Yes, obviously I'm washing.

But I mean my general sweat. I guess it's just odd that I'm only just noticing my own musk. One of many quarantine discoveries.

I let the cat out of the bag to a few people in work about the band and our new album. "oh really, where can I hear it?", "It's on the streaming services, like.... Spotify", "Have you got any tapes?"

Suddenly it dawns on you what a wild thing it is to say "it's on bandcamp". So you don't bother.

Sometimes I feel....not so fresh?

Yes, obviously I'm washing.

But I mean my general sweat. I guess it's just odd that I'm only just noticing my own musk. One of many quarantine discoveries.

Supposedly you sweat more and pee less in hot weather maybe diet could even be a factor if you have been eating pugent things

Supposedly you sweat more and pee less in hot weather maybe diet could even be a factor if you have been eating pugent things

defo the diet has changed. For the better I should add. It's just I'm used to being sweaty and smelly, I never noticed. Now that I'm doing feck all I can actually smell myself and it's weird. This must be how dogs feel after you bathe them.

I kept getting told
New album van weezer
I noticed I could dislike or whatever the notification last night so hopefully that's the end of it.

Not sure if this is a major or minor complaint. Rumors of BBC4 being axed or maybe being moved online.
It's the best channel on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
    Anseo
    18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back