Minor complaints thread (17 Viewers)

I am 100% in my own world these days. Last few weeks, I've been spaced out to heck. Work is super busy, so I get stuck in and suddenly, bam! Its lunch! I'm starving! Where has the time gone? I mean, this bits cool, I like work not feeling like its 100 hours long, per day. But like, even in the evenings - which I'm trying to spend off screen because this spacing out - I'm just zoned out entirely.

Anyway boring post, but I'm in dreamland and its annoying.

Minor complaint:

I have four pairs of non-work trousers, and about 8 pairs of work trousers. Ditto with hoodies.

I'm currently dressed in my full work uniform. It's a little depressing, like I'm pretending to work.

Minor complaint:

I have four pairs of non-work trousers, and about 8 pairs of work trousers. Ditto with hoodies.

I'm currently dressed in my full work uniform. It's a little depressing, like I'm pretending to work.

I'm very confused about all this these days.

I had life down to

3 pairs work trousers
3 pairs outdoors/workshop trousers
creepy cycling clothes.

Now I get up and put on workshop clothes, work outside for a bit and invarible go inside but only half change for work. The whole system is collapsing.

I had life down to

3 pairs work trousers
creepy cycling clothes.

Now I get up and put on workshop clothes, work outside for a bit and invarible go inside but only half change for work. The whole system is collapsing.
I may have mentioned this, but I have taken to calling anything with belt loops "hard pants"
They have almost disappeared from my rotations.
All about sweatpants now. And with the few decent days, shorts.

I buy the same work pants every year when Banana Republic has a sale. Two pairs a year.
They are all hung up in a neat row. It makes me happy every day to reach for sweatpants instead.

I had life down to

3 pairs work trousers
creepy cycling clothes.

True that. Maintaining these kinds of regimes during lockdown, as in getting up, getting dressed, shaving, laundry etc. is important for your mental health. So I need to get some laundry done and stop fecking around on Thumped. On the other hand, most of my clothes are work clothes, seems a shame to leave them sitting there doing nothing.

However, my work uniform is black trousers, black t-shirt, hoodie, black jacket. My personal clothes are black jeans, (usually) black t-shirt, hoodie, (usually) black coat. So it's the same but it's different.

And what to do with the 25 hi-viz vests that are dotted around the house?

Tried to explain to the girlfriend the mental gymnastics I do every morning when i'm making us coffee over who i'll be giving the cracked cup to today.

I normally only have 2 pairs of viable everyday trousers, but I bought a new pair just before the lockdown AND found a pair of old 501s (from the 90s I'd guess) in the back of a press lately so now I have 4! Lowering your standards is great for expanding your wardrobe, I find

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
  • dudley
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back