Minor Pleasures (14 Viewers)

The lad ( about17) riding his bike along the footpath,headphones,no hands,pretty much daydreaming. On realising I was not going to step onto the road to let him pass,panicking and almost crashing into a tree. Yes!!!!!

The thought a GAA-free summer. Imagine what hope the unfortunate people of Drumcondra must be feeling

All last summer I'd get caught in traffic and pedestrians going to a match driving home past Croke Park from my girlfriend's on Sundays because I'd timed leaving her place badly. I'd happily slam on the brakes to stop myself from hitting some stupid prick from Wexford at the moment.

Some cookbook author I never heard of was disrespectful towards her betters (Chrissy Teigen) and all the terrible celebs lost their minds over it.

The thought a GAA-free summer. Imagine what hope the unfortunate people of Drumcondra must be feeling
I always loved the games when I lived on Clonliffe Road

Crowds of happy hopeful people streaming by your door

Only even slightly negative experience was when my Dad was dropping off a new door to the gaff just before a Sunday game.
Some guys see him, think he's working on Sunday, and yell at him "Ya hungry cunt ya"
But even that's a good story.

Could live without all the pissing down the back lane. But it's not like I haven't pissed in a 1,000 places I shouldn't have.

Users who are viewing this thread

• egg_
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back