Major Complaints Thread (3 Viewers)

It was bearable for a little bit there with only limited mentions of Boris in the news etc. Unfortunately he is now back and we have to put up with his constant references to britain. Should he not be talking about the United kingdom?

Got too much sun on Friday and ended up fainting in my bathroom, banged my head and broke 2 of my front teeth.

That'd be minor bordering on major but it gets bonus points because I've been taking extra care not to get myself an medical issues happen what with living in lockdown land and now 1) I have to go to the dentist 2) I can't go till Monday week as that's when they're reopening. (I know for a fact that some dentists are stretching what they consider to be "emergency" and are seeing patients for routine sounding things.)

I've felt pretty shit since it happened, like I'd got in to a fight and lost. Only beginning to feel like myself again today.

Fuck! How bad is the damage teeth-wise? I got my two front teeth broken by a scummer years ago. Looked bad initially but the dentist was able to sort it out much better than I imagined. Don't be down on yourself anyway, these things happen.

Got too much sun on Friday and ended up fainting in my bathroom, banged my head and broke 2 of my front teeth.

That'd be minor bordering on major but it gets bonus points because I've been taking extra care not to get myself an medical issues happen what with living in lockdown land and now 1) I have to go to the dentist 2) I can't go till Monday week as that's when they're reopening. (I know for a fact that some dentists are stretching what they consider to be "emergency" and are seeing patients for routine sounding things.)

I've felt pretty shit since it happened, like I'd got in to a fight and lost. Only beginning to feel like myself again today.

Jesus I'm so sorry to read this. I can completely empathise, when I was in my early 20s I had a pretty bad seizure and hit my head off the bathroom sink and broke a tooth. I was so shaken I cried on and off for about two days. Got it fixed and its all fine, as you will be, but it really does shake you up, especially at a time like this.

Fuck! How bad is the damage teeth-wise? I got my two front teeth broken by a scummer years ago. Looked bad initially but the dentist was able to sort it out much better than I imagined. Don't be down on yourself anyway, these things happen.

It's not terrible. I'd say I lost maybe an 1/8th of the right upper front tooth and a much smaller bit of the lateral incisor adjacent to it. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the dentist and he says that by the sounds of it any pain I'm still experiencing is down to bruising from the bang as opposed to any more serious damage to the tooth and that makes sense. It doesn't hurt too badly so long and I'm careful with my bite. I'm mostly at that stage now where the gap feels weird and I keep tonguing it.

It'll be fine, at the moment I'm mostly just fucked off with the timing of it.

It's partly my own fault. I took the dog out for a walk and didn't wear suncream as I'd only be out for a bit but I passed my normally not all that chatty neighbour in his garden and he ended up talking to me for 20 minutes and I literally got it right in the neck.

Last edited:
It's not terrible. I'd say I lost maybe an 1/8th of the right upper front tooth and a much smaller bit of the lateral incisor adjacent to it. I've been e-mailing back and forth with the dentist and he says that by the sounds of it any pain I'm still experiencing is down to bruising from the bang as opposed to any more serious damage to the tooth and that makes sense. It doesn't hurt too badly so long and I'm careful with my bite. I'm mostly at that stage now where the gap feels weird and I keep tonguing it.

It'll be fine, at the moment I'm mostly just fucked off with the timing of it.

It's partly my own fault. I took the dog out for a walk and didn't wear suncream as I'd only be out for a bit but I passed my normally not all that chatty neighbour in his garden and he ended up talking to me for 20 minutes and I literally got it right in the neck.

I got a chipped tooth in a moshpit years ago. It was sore as fuck for a couple of days after, especially any time I was eating, but then that went away and it was fine. Only quite a small chip mind. So hey it might not be anything major.

My front teeth are chipped because someone bumped into me as I was necking a bottle of champagne cider while watching BB King in College Green. I have caps on them that fall off every few years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back