Tinnitus (3 Viewers)

Them Hidden Hearing ones did a good job for me

Yes, they are great. Many GPs are reluctant to syringe ears now as there is a (slight) risk of damage. Those lads did it for me last year (they don't syringe they have some other technique) and it was the bomb. Nothing like listening to music after getting it done. I was literally on my way to Primavera (like on the way to the airport) and popped into one of those places in desperation as I had it really bad. It was like getting your car serviced before a long road trip. Everything sounded amazing when I got there.

(I realise I'm very lucky NOT to have tinnitus by the way and my sympathies to those of you who do. Must be really difficult at times)

@pete I had low frequency tinnitus for a while last year due to congested eustachian tubes. Eventually it cleared up

This. I have a long standing problem with this. Every few months I'd be "underwater" for a week or so. Haven't had it bad in a while. If I ever feeling it coming on I do the ol' sipping water for a day and it's gone (That's sipping water and doing a massive exaggerated swallow, so exaggerated it almost hurts). Plus when I'm driving I'll move my jaw from left to right over and over again. You can feel the ears respond. It's weird and satisfying.

This. I have a long standing problem with this. Every few months I'd be "underwater" for a week or so. Haven't had it bad in a while. If I ever feeling it coming on I do the ol' sipping water for a day and it's gone (That's sipping water and doing a massive exaggerated swallow, so exaggerated it almost hurts). Plus when I'm driving I'll move my jaw from left to right over and over again. You can feel the ears respond. It's weird and satisfying.

Sounds like either ear infections you get every now and then or a bit of impacted wax

Eyyyy, think he stayed in my house once, I definitely put one of his bands on in Belfast anyway

One of the kids SCREAMED in my ear on Saturday during a meltdown. It has fucked me up.

No boffins found a cure for this yet? I've been thinking of it more of an age related thing lately, i.e. it was always going to happen as my body breaks down on it's way to death. Helps me deal with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back