The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (4 Viewers)

Everyone's favourite band The Doors, waiting for the guy to leave so they can shoot the cover to their album Morrison Hotel. You can see the band in the reflection.
flenh23lf3t41.jpg

And the cover photo

This was a transient hotel in Downtown LA on Hope Street. The Doors didn’t have permission to take this picture, so when the lobby was empty, they ran in quickly and sat behind the window. One roll of film shot before we would get asked to leave." -- Henry Diltz. This became the Morrison Hotel album cover.

diltz_Doors_MorrisonHotel.jpg

Saturn_holding_an_Infant_and_a_Scythe%2C_from_The_Seven_Planets_MET_DP828524.jpg

An Albrecht Durer depiction of Saturn with presumably Capricorn it's house being the goat at the bottom which the planet itself will retrograde back into next month.

Corgan is rediculous. He's super sound 90% of the time and then he'll come out with something that will give you immediate 100 yard stare.

I'm not sure about the mid 2010s yet. Seems to be hitting about 2-3 good tunes per album these days. Have not touched cotillions though. Kinda startling to like that terrible comeback record.

EDIT:
I sometimes follow him on insta. His epic daily q and a's range from interesting to mind numbing, though i do think he now understands that he was only going to be the most on the ball writer in westeross once.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back