Your work situation (6 Viewers)

In my case it's partly motivated by being the new guy on the team and therefore the least useful if it comes to layoffs. Also, I've been breaking things and needing to fix them.

I find I'm putting in longer hours at home than I do in the office, I need to knock that on the head.

Yeah, same was happening me. I've been slowly easing off on that over the last few days. Have to admit that I spend some of this afternoon googling 70s Spider man memes.
I'm actually taking some time out over the next few weeks for college exams. Can't wait to get them out of the way.

My boss asking us to take a few days of annual leave until enough work builds up for a week
Not having any time off for self isolation / can’t WFH and as a result I feel I’m missing out in all the reading / cooking / DIY / car maintenance and music listening, that all y’all get to do

:unsure:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back. didn't touch my work phone since 5pm thursday. first time I can remember taking that kind of a break. it was excellent, until yesterday when i think the impending return was manifesting itself into life.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand we're back. didn't touch my work phone since 5pm thursday. first time I can remember taking that kind of a break. it was excellent, until yesterday when i think the impending return was manifesting itself into life.
Same. First VC of the week in 13 minutes time.

Shoot me now.

Yeah

Next Monday should have been a holiday here - Patriots Day
But that's been bumped to Sept - so they're giving us this, and we still get the day in Sept

Kinda surprising, the overall benefits are good, but they are usually miserly on PTO

1586878919578.png

Last edited:
I'm still going. I work in the supplies department of a hospital. Would love to try the working from home thing. I'm office based but have to be here...which is disappointing.

I managed to turn up half an hour late to my last 3-hour video conference, thank god. We dont have too many of them though. Hating working from home, so I am. The commute is alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back