Minor complaints thread (10 Viewers)

I'm working from home but seriously overloaded with training so doing fuck all other than work sleep and eat, to be honest.

Just built myself a floating desk in the spare room (it doesn't really float) and gonna move all my work shit up there

Pretty happy about it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(not me in the video)

Just built myself a floating desk in the spare room (it doesn't really float) and gonna move all my work shit up there

Pretty happy about it

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(not me in the video)

This guy lives in windows 95

There is zero spare room in the flat I share with my elderly mother (who has a litany of underlying conditions etc etc) and no garden or balcony. I'm feeling really encumbered, I don't even have a desk. I'm thankful I can keep my job and keep getting paid but it's all been pretty woeful.

There is zero spare room in the flat I share with my elderly mother (who has a litany of underlying conditions etc etc) and no garden or balcony. I'm feeling really encumbered, I don't even have a desk. I'm thankful I can keep my job and keep getting paid but it's all been pretty woeful.
Sorry, man

Can you get out and get a break in the fresh air?

I'm sorry you're struggling buddy. I keep seeing people out and about in gardens and feeling really jealous in my dark basement apartment,, but I know I'm lucky in a lot of ways too. It definitely comes in peaks and troughs. I hope you're getting some time to yourself to get out.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back