Minor complaints thread (14 Viewers)

Excellent, and, eh, how would one, disable, this external siren?

Odysseus was curious as to what the Sirens sang to him, and so, on the advice of Circe, he had all of his sailors plug their ears with beeswax and tie him to the mast. He ordered his men to leave him tied tightly to the mast, no matter how much he would beg. When he heard their beautiful song, he ordered the sailors to untie him but they bound him tighter. When they had passed out of earshot, Odysseus demonstrated with his frowns to be released.[42] Some post-Homeric authors state that the Sirens were fated to die if someone heard their singing and escaped them, and that after Odysseus passed by they therefore flung themselves into the water and perished

Simples.

Ordered a load of sand and gravel for the backyard. The following day the company closed up shop due to the pandemic. No one contacted me about my order and no one is answering the phone.

The new cat has found a way to get out of the pen, even after I thought I'd secured it. We are going to get a few beers and sit out there later and watch to see how he's getting out.
We're going to follow this advice

tan.jpg

Lockdown officially extended? Any credible source for it and until what date? Not questioning it, needed for work related thing.

I believe it won't be officially anything until Friday but it's just looking very likely

"A decision is expected on Friday on an extension of the current coronavirus restrictions on people’s movement beyond Easter Sunday"

Not having any time off for self isolation / can’t WFH and as a result I feel I’m missing out in all the reading / cooking / DIY / car maintenance and music listening, that all y’all get to do

Not having any time off for self isolation / can’t WFH and as a result I feel I’m missing out in all the reading / cooking / DIY / car maintenance and music listening, that all y’all get to do
I work from home anyway so it's just been the same old for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back