Minor complaints thread (11 Viewers)

Our flat is above an office which is empty now due to the lockdown. The alarm goes off about ten times a day, often during the middle of the night. It’s really disruptive. I’ve contacted my letting agency who say they can’t do anything. Anything I can do without knowing who the tenants are?

Our flat is above an office which is empty now due to the lockdown. The alarm goes off about ten times a day, often during the middle of the night. It’s really disruptive. I’ve contacted my letting agency who say they can’t do anything. Anything I can do without knowing who the tenants are?

Stick a balaclava/gloves/etc. on, head down there whilst making sure to avoid any cameras on the way, bust door down, smash fuck out of alarm, smash some other shit in there and possibly steal money or something so that it doesn't look like someone just broke in to smash the alarm, make your escape, job done. Be sure not to display anything taken openly as someone will be knocking on your door to ask about it. Have story ready of what you were doing at that time, if you heard any noise from the break-in etc. Might even be helpful if you phone in the break-in yourself right after you do it.

Stick a balaclava/gloves/etc. on, head down there whilst making sure to avoid any cameras on the way, bust door down, smash fuck out of alarm, smash some other shit in there and possibly steal money or something so that it doesn't look like someone just broke in to smash the alarm, make your escape, job done. Be sure not to display anything taken openly as someone will be knocking on your door to ask about it. Have story ready of what you were doing at that time, if you heard any noise from the break-in etc. Might even be helpful if you phone in the break-in yourself right after you do it.
This is what I was thinking

Accidentally did the FIRE NOODLE CHALLENGE on lunch. Ordered the wrong ramen from the Asia Market, and ended up with the 2x Fire Noodles. BLEW MY HEAD OFF and didn't even get a video clip to prove how hard I am.

that’s great and all but those alarms have external sirens that are self powered and often will continue to ring if tampered with

Users who are viewing this thread

• Cornu Ammonis
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back