Minor Pleasures (4 Viewers)

Went for a walk in the sunshine down the canal. There's a stretch near castleknock train station they've really cleaned up recently, lots of people doing things on their bit of land in what used to be a bit of a dead zone WhatsApp Image 2020-03-26 at 12.11.28.jpeg

All no fun Ann Pos
Went for a walk in the sunshine down the canal. There's a stretch near castleknock train station they've really cleaned up recently, lots of people doing things on their bit of land in what used to be a bit of a dead zoneView attachment 13731

Look I'm glad you got out for a nice walk but SOME people (like me for example) would view that as removing a habitat and putting in a dead zone.

Look I'm glad you got out for a nice walk but SOME people (like me for example) would view that as removing a habitat and putting in a dead zone.
It's a suburb dude, it's already hell on earth, I see no reason why the the animals shouldn't suffer as well.

Minor pleasure was getting a whole day in the workshop - Still making shelves but this build is the last one where i'm trying to mobilise everything onto wheels, will get about 2M sq. of extra space out of these and can move to things that arent shelves.

Minor pleasure was getting a whole day in the workshop - Still making shelves but this build is the last one where i'm trying to mobilise everything onto wheels, will get about 2M sq. of extra space out of these and can move to things that arent shelves.
Is the workshop attached to the house?

Went for a walk in the sunshine down the canal. There's a stretch near castleknock train station they've really cleaned up recently, lots of people doing things on their bit of land in what used to be a bit of a dead zoneView attachment 13731

The walkway by the canal near Clonsilla station is really nice these days. In non lockdown times I go running there quite a bit

Because there's so little traffic these days, I can really hear the birds singing in the morning. It's really nice. And I do actually think the air smells fresher.
Also enjoying being at home with the kids more

It is huge. Need to do another load of wheels on the bottom and a little reinforcement. Books are heavy.

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-05 at 21.44.04.jpeg

It is huge. Need to do another load of wheels on the bottom and a little reinforcement. Books are heavy.

View attachment 13787

Looks good. And yeah, you can't have too much reinforcement for books.

I want to do something similar for the fridge, kinda

Put it on a dolly of my own making essentially and raise it up.
Add storage space below and enough space for the robovac to get in there on the regular.

We'll see.

Is it only a murmuration if the birds are starlings? Anyway, I saw a murmuration of some kind of seabirds this morning at Clontarf, it was cool. They all came towards me and I thought I was going to get badly shat on but they all kinda came straight down and landed at the edge of the water just a few feet away. It was impressive, in an instant they had all landed in their own place with no crashes. Then a child ran up to the edge and they took off again, swooping around in formation and murmurationing all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back