BREXIT (6 Viewers)

Starmer is a decent speaker at the dispatch box imo although sometimes on TV he can sound a bit bunged up but I've watched him in the parliament and he came across as very calm and articulate. I'd say under Corbyn the party has changed allot but Starmer I'd imagine is closer to some of the more typical leaders of labour so maybe he can bring some voters back.

Starmer is a decent speaker at the dispatch box imo although sometimes on TV he can sound a bit bunged up but I've watched him in the parliament and he came across as very calm and articulate. I'd say under Corbyn the party has changed allot but Starmer I'd imagine is closer to some of the more typical leaders of labour so maybe he can bring some voters back.
Sadly there's probably some truth to this, so many people are conditioned to just want a daddy figure who is calm and articulate and will lose with the dignity of Miliband and Brown.

I bet all those, hey, separate politics from the person, if you can't say anything nice dont say anything, losers feel stupid now that Boris Johnson didn't die. SHOULD HAVE WISHED HE'D DIE FUCKERS. now he's going to fuck your shit up.

is their a succinct summary of the labour antisemitism thing? it's that link one?

I could never make heads nor tails of it. Whats the deal with jewish british celebrities? i remember a lot of energy around david baddel and rachel riley at the time, and our louise from sleeper. do I even hit post reply on this post?

is their a succinct summary of the labour antisemitism thing? it's that link one?

I could never make heads nor tails of it. Whats the deal with jewish british celebrities? i remember a lot of energy around david baddel and rachel riley at the time, and our louise from sleeper. do I even hit post reply on this post?
A huge cache of documents proving that it was all made up has just been released, you don't need to ask that question any more, or listen to these people ever again.

Sleeper are still good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LUCKY FOR THEM I have no skills they want or they'd have to deal with my rejection.

They're serious about turning the country into Singapore though aren't they? enjoy...

Boris is going to hammer Starmer cos he’s a posh guy with an amusing speaking style and Starmer has a nerdy voice. The electorate here are that dumb.

STARMER IS FORENSIC

LUCKY FOR THEM I have no skills they want or they'd have to deal with my rejection.

They're serious about turning the country into Singapore though aren't they? enjoy...

Jaysus. Is that their gig now? They're fully assured of the fact that the BEST AND BRIGHTEST people of the planet will be itching to beat a path to their doorstep.

Have they... like, seen England lately. It's like the strange smelling overweight guy, with the leather trenchcoat, neckbeard and Fedora demanding only the finest blonde babes to be on his list of prospective girlfriends.

If you step back for a moment it's impressive enough. You've got a gang of lads who've spent the majority of modern history waltzing around the planet, stealing the resources out of any countries they feel is worth stealing from, and establish a financial hub to focus the wealth of this vast empire in London. Then they get asked to ease up a bit on the global pillaging; and promptly find oil in the north sea.

About 15 minutes later, having managed to piss away all of their free oil money, they freak out about some Polish people that have the nerve to work their local Centras, and decide they don't want to play this game any more. And tank the financial remains of their empire in London.

They should fully commit to the Singapore model then. They should wall off the more moneyed bits of London, set it up as a massive tax haven, deport the poors, staff the place out with temporary immigrant workers from Newcastle, and publicly flog them if they step out of line.

In fairness to them, the entire world of trade is still beholden to archaic shit like the Lord Mayor of London, answerable to no one but the Queen, and whose only purpose is to "support" the City of London Corporation, which is as opaque as it sounds.

Why set up a tax haven at home when you control all the other ones?

edit: sorry, wasn't arguing, your post there just got me thinking about it all.

Last edited:

hahaha

These cunts...

Tory MP Gareth Johnson (Dartford) said:

Going to the pub is a great British institution and vital if we want to get our economy back on track.
Would the Prime Minister therefore join me in calling on people from July 4 to do their patriotic best for Britain and go to the pub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back