Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (7 Viewers)

later i went for a walk and saw some student age women (three)
walking ahead of me, realizing i going much faster stopped for 2 minutes
in case they were going on same 3 mile loop.
basically after less than a mile, i came around a corner and saw them ahead
stopped in middle of road talking to two other people outside their house.
i just thought sod it and went home.

Why didn't you just overtake them?

I had a phone therapy session last night and my therapist said the main human experience right now is sheer agitation. Ahem.

My skin is in SHITE which I don't understand because I'm eating really well and exercising nearly every day.

Whatever happened with the builders and the landlord? Has your housemate recovered?
My housemate is grand - she was never sick and just self-isolated as a precaution. Thankfully she never showed symptoms so we assume she's fine! Fair play to her for isolating, I imagine it was so tough.

The landlady text me last week to ask "are you all still self-isolating" which I had a rage meltdown over, obviously, she was gearing up to start sending the builders over again, but then thank fuck thee Government put the foot down and she had to back the fuck off. I didn't text her back. Unbelievable. She made it sound as if we were being hysterical babies choosing to make a scene about the whole thing. Hope she's fucking stewing in it now.

All is good here, other than finding it quite hard to concentrate on work. Just can't get myself "in the zone" right now... Too many other things seem more important. Bit stressed I'm falling behind and found myself starting to sleep late, so need to try get into a better routine. All good though and feeling grateful for my health and home.

Thanks for asking! How are you feeling mate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back