Covid-19 supermarket/panic buy updates (1 Viewer)

Big long queue outside Tesco on saturday morning. Woman in her 50s just parked herself in the generous distance I'd left in front of me. I just said "I don't think so". She immediately started with the million-words-a minute in a 'don't-get-aggressive' tone and presumably moved down the queue to jump in somewhere else. There no way she was joining the end, I was in the first 10th of the queue.

I'd say to the person behind me "Mind my space for me" and then follow her the whole way down the queue to make sure she ended up at the very back

My missus nearly got the shit beat out of her by a large group who were hurling crazy racist abuse at the black guy doing security at Lidl, because he would only let people in one at time, as he was instructed to do. She told them loudly what she thought of them and they didn't like it. Luckily some aul ones backed her up, but it could have got nasty.

I read a security guy got beaten and stabbed at a shop in Dublin earlier.

My missus nearly got the shit beat out of her by a large group who were hurling crazy racist abuse at the black guy doing security at Lidl, because he would only let people in one at time, as he was instructed to do. She told them loudly what she thought of them and they didn't like it. Luckily some aul ones backed her up, but it could have got nasty.

Wtf? Where was this?

Yeah, I assumed that's what this was too

These black lads do these thankless jobs like supermarket and Luas security because it's harder for them to get anything else, and it makes them targets from fuckbags
It would break your heart

Tell yer missus we all said she's a hero(ine)

I hope you are planning to bake and eat a lot of bread (that's roughly 4 loaves, depending on the recipe) and not waste any of it.

Fedex guy delivered some vynils this morning from Berlin via NL and UK posted on Monday got a jar of strawberry jam earlier peanut butter and marmalade doesn't work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back