What movie did you watch last night? (23 Viewers)

Snowpiercer and Extra Ordinary. Just not to feel left out like

The Platform - a Spanish sci-fi yoke - that hits similar themes as Snowpiercer/High Rise was pretty strong

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Friedkin Uncut documentary.

really enjoyed it. haven't watched many of his films but Sorcerer is
one of my favourite movies.

w/ extensive interviews with man himself, William interviewing Fritz Lang,
how his first documentary film got it's subject (a death row prisoner) a state pardon,
plus lots of other good stuff.

Thanks for this, somehow I missed it

Saw him present Sorcerer here, and the Q&A afterwards blew the doors off the place

He's a force

Spirited Away - not the first time I've seen it and also not the first time I've nodded off halfway through and hence still don't really know what it's about. But the first 20 minutes are wonderful anyway.

Blood Father on Netflix

A lot better than expected
A real pity about Gibson and his personal life, cos he's always good in this shit. And this is well-written stuff.
Plus Michael Parks is in it!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Spirited Away - not the first time I've seen it and also not the first time I've nodded off halfway through and hence still don't really know what it's about. But the first 20 minutes are wonderful anyway.
I very seldom watch things more than once, but this was one of my favourite movies ever so I watched it for the second time recently ... timed it a bit badly cos I was kinda sick and found it hard to concentrate but still - a magical movie

I made my sister watch My Neighbor Totoro over christmas, she loved it. My dad was also there, going "wtf this is actually for children, what did I raise?"

My favourite Ghibli is probably Kaguya, you @anyone? I need to watch them all again though, no time like the present...

Three Men and a Baby. Did not remember the drug deal caper plot but I'm ready to watch the sequel now which I remember way better.
Watched this when the missus first started having contractions. Good way to pass the time before going to the hospital. They don't make em like that anymore!

Charade. Audrey Hepburn, Cary Grant, Walter Matthau, and James Coburn in a nice Sunday afternoon movie with several gruesome murders.

It feels like Netflix has been trying to get me to watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower for years. Finally watched it last night. Emma Watson is very unconvincing. It wasn't total garbage but I wouldn't ever recommend it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back