Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (15 Viewers)

Ache in my throat, sore shoulders, and neck, wrecked. But I think a lot of mine is stress and anxiety.

Ache in my throat, sore shoulders, and neck, wrecked. But I think a lot of mine is stress and anxiety.
Yeah.

I don't think we can underestimate the power of anxiety and stress.

I had to out yesterday into gov buildings just to pick something up. It was spooky enough on the way there, security and being inside the building is weird, and on the way home I noticed that the scary looking blacked out trucks rolling around were military, you can tell by the MIL license plates.

I dunno why, but the military just rolling around in the streets seemed like a step up, on top of everything else going on. Anyway, when I got back into my apartment I started heaving and gagging and feeling sick. I tried to wash my hands, but the water was shut off.

I've been noticing my eyes twitching for a few days too.

So, yeah, physiological symptoms are a real thing. It's all a bit stressful.

oh no??

Does this work? They can't make this disappear

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Holy mother, that's the worst thing I've ever seen. I feel like I've missed the best of the takedowns though from the original though

Folks, I'm finding it very hard to get a thermometer in Dub. Partner is front line worker in a sense, and we both have some minor concerns currently, and are trying to be vigilant about symptoms as a result.... any leads?

Folks, I'm finding it very hard to get a thermometer in Dub. Partner is front line worker in a sense, and we both have some minor concerns currently, and are trying to be vigilant about symptoms as a result.... any leads?
what about some of the big grocery shops? Like Marks and Spencer's, do they have a pharmacy isle? There's all sorts of strange bit and pieces hidden away in the big box grocery shops here I'm noticing.

You sound worse than me, but this is only day one of symptoms if I do have it. But it's a fucking joke that you can't get a test and all I had to do was call my GP and say that I'd a new cough and felt a bit flushed and he said he'd sort it for me.

Yeah, thankfully the HSE changed the testing criteria. Still annoyed that having been sick, and quarantined, for two full weeks I have no idea if I have had Covid-19 or not because to have been tested I'd have to have been at death's door.

Aer Lingus doing everything they can to avoid giving refunds

Fuck 'em
I'll be taking my money

Unless Aer Lingus cancel the flight you may not be entitled to a refund. Worth holding out as long as possible but the vouchers may turn out to be the best offer...

Under EU regulations airlines must offer passengers the choice of Refund, Re-routing at the earliest time or re-routing at a later date IF the airline cancels the flights (regardless of why the flights are cancelled). But if a passenger chooses to cancel their reservation, or fails to show up for their flight, then the most they may be entitled to from the airline is a refund of airport charges.

More information here COVID-19 Related Advice – Guidance on Regulation EC261/2004.

So we told my landlady someone in the house has coronavirus and she said it doesn't matter and she's still coming over and sending builders to turn off our water tomorrow at 8.30am and knock down our kitchen.

Unless Aer Lingus cancel the flight you may not be entitled to a refund. Worth holding out as long as possible but the vouchers may turn out to be the best offer...

Under EU regulations airlines must offer passengers the choice of Refund, Re-routing at the earliest time or re-routing at a later date IF the airline cancels the flights (regardless of why the flights are cancelled). But if a passenger chooses to cancel their reservation, or fails to show up for their flight, then the most they may be entitled to from the airline is a refund of airport charges.

More information here COVID-19 Related Advice – Guidance on Regulation EC261/2004.
Great info there, Squiggles

Thank you

Did you ring anyone @Bernie Lomax ? just wondering what the structure is over there. Civil Service here is getting everyone they can to train up on Contact Tracing.

Good luck and feel better soon. You got enough food?
Nah, There’s an NHS site. I put in my symptoms and it said I should self isolate for 7 days.

uk are indicating they will be scaling up production of anti body test which will tell people if they’ve had it

So we told my landlady someone in the house has coronavirus and she said it doesn't matter and she's still coming over and sending builders to turn off our water tomorrow at 8.30am and knock down our kitchen.
Goddamnit

Is this part of a larger pattern of trying to get rid of you guys?

Refuse to let them in and ring threshold *now*.
I rang RTB and they said we have no rights - work was agreed in February. I'm beyond stressed and wound up. Our plan is to tell the builders there is Coronavirus in our house and we do not give permission to enter. I think they will forge on anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back