Your work situation (3 Viewers)

I have 2 staff reporting to me.
1 is really good at her job, knows it inside out, is totally sound and really great craic to work with.
The other one is a fucking nightmare, she's been in meetings with HR about 7 or 8 times in the last 18 months. She's just really fucking difficult to work with.
I just found out the sound one has been offered a job in a different company and it doesn't look like she's getting replaced.
I'm not going to lie. It fucking sucks

I have 2 staff reporting to me.
1 is really good at her job, knows it inside out, is totally sound and really great craic to work with.
The other one is a fucking nightmare, she's been in meetings with HR about 7 or 8 times in the last 18 months. She's just really fucking difficult to work with.
I just found out the sound one has been offered a job in a different company and it doesn't look like she's getting replaced.
I'm not going to lie. It fucking sucks

That's a nightmare scenario. Hope it turns out ok in the end. I was in a similar situation a few years ago. I changed jobs and now those nightmares are someone else's problem.

I'm out of the logistics industry. Its a fucking nightmare. Trucking is not for the faint hearted

Back painting after a 15 year break..and its class. Hope I don't get sacked!

Edit..Ive lasted two months I think I have it sussed out again. Its a stress free gig and I'm getting fit as fuck as a lovely little bonus!

I'm out of the logistics industry. Its a fucking nightmare. Trucking is not for the faint hearted

Back painting after a 15 year break..and its class. Hope I don't get sacked!

Edit..Ive lasted two months I think I have it sussed out again. Its a stress free gig and I'm getting fit as fuck as a lovely little bonus!
Met someone who met you recently and said you were looking fantastic !

new job for me! its a lateral move in the same company, but im out of the most anxiety inducing drama filled team of all time, and im the only one based in EMEA so i can make my own hours/work remote as often as i want.

new job for me! its a lateral move in the same company, but im out of the most anxiety inducing drama filled team of all time, and im the only one based in EMEA so i can make my own hours/work remote as often as i want.
About half of the staff where I work are remote, and a great many of them really struggle to separate their work from their real lives. Anyone who's not really strict about not responding outside their working hours (a lot of people have their hours in a shared calendar so everyone knows what they are) tends to slide into being always-on. Beware!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back