Would I be an idiot to book flights for april to germany (berlin) with the ongoing coronavirus thing? (1 Viewer)

Nope book away. There’ll always be something going on, so fuck it.

Hives and I are going to Austria in April and they’ve just had their first confirmed cases.
I’m very excited about the clock museum.

Would I be an idiot to book flights for april to germany (berlin) with the ongoing coronavirus thing?
Are you going to the Van der Graaf Generator gig? I have flights and hotels and everything paid for and I'm sure it's all gonna be called off. Richard Dawson is playing a couple of days later, I might buy a ticket for that too.

Are you going to the Van der Graaf Generator gig? I have flights and hotels and everything paid for and I'm sure it's all gonna be called off. Richard Dawson is playing a couple of days later, I might buy a ticket for that too.

No it's a week before that. I am toying with doing a cycling / gig combo from berlin to leipzig

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The VdGG gig is currently scheduled for September 2021. Sure aren't the planning and the anticipation the best part of these things?*

*Separate Q&A thread not required for this question

Chances of being able to fly around sept/October ye reckon? Mad to head away for a few days

Hoping the second and third quarter of the year vaccinating will accelerate to a decent level.

I'm going to take a week off in September at the time of the gig anyway. Last September instead of Berlin I went to Clare for a week and it was great. Sunshine, shorts and t-shirt all week, rambling around the countryside, swimming in the sea, going to pubs. It'll surely be as good again this September.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back