Minor complaints thread (21 Viewers)

I hope you're happy

16 years and half a dozen house moves I've had this thing
View attachment 13565
The offer for your cats to come stay with me - permanently - remains always open

They will be very happy on my cat farm up in the country where you can never visit

They moved us around in the office.
I’m now beside the woman that gets louder the more stressed she gets.
We’re in a call centre so she’s loud all the time. Her talking voice is now the same level as my shouting voice.
It hurts.

Deep cleaning my flat tonight. Dreading it. Just want to watch internet videos instead
Can't you do what a normal person does and wait til you have a massive deadline at work or something more important to do?

That's when I usually find myself down on my hands and knees after pulling out the stove

Stress/anxiety playing havoc with me today. Work related shit.

2.5 years of therapy has given me some terrific skills when it comes to dealing with the majority of things that cause me to feel anxious and I'm way more capable of working my way through things now, (maybe should crosspost something about this in the men are pigs thread) but this doesn't seem to fall under that umbrella and I'm not looking forward to having to ride this out.

Hoping that it'll disappear for the night when I hit 5pm.

Very interested in how this went for you
The kitchen sink has been acting up for a while. Yesterday it was badly blocked. Chucked a bottle of Mr Muscle down there and this morning it was still sitting in a pool of mucky water. I spent several minutes staring into a mucky drain in despair then had to take the pipes apart and clean out years of accumulated gunk. Disgusting but satisfying. We've only lived here since January, mind, so we're not disgusting pigs who chuck our food down the drain in case you're wondering.

Otherwise nothing to report. Bathroom clean went well. Living room ok. I broke a nice vase dusting the windowsill.

Purposefully distorting vocals in a mix to be trendy. Maybe it’s an accident they liked. I don’t know but it annoys the fuck out of me. It does not sound good to my ears
maybe it’s adding something I am dead to.
the most recent obvious example is some Angel Olsen tracks

Deep cleaning

What does this involve exactly? I mean, is there some form of cleaning that isn't actually really cleaning, and this is better than that cleaning? I always though you either cleaned something or you didn't. I had this total wanker housemate once who would never clean up anything after himself and insisted that it was because any cleaning should be 'deep cleaning', which I concluded must mean "actually just cleaning your fucking shit instead of leaving it all over the fucking place".

What does this involve exactly? I mean, is there some form of cleaning that isn't actually really cleaning, and this is better than that cleaning? I always though you either cleaned something or you didn't. I had this total wanker housemate once who would never clean up anything after himself and insisted that it was because any cleaning should be 'deep cleaning', which I concluded must mean "actually just cleaning your fucking shit instead of leaving it all over the fucking place".
Well I mean I guess it’s the difference between running a damp cloth over a counter and really getting all that grime behind all the appliances and shit

My cat Monty knocked over a glass of red wine and got it on his tail. I chased him and got some off but he started licking it. He was sick for a few days, not keeping food down and groaning, brought him to the vet as I know cats are super allergic to grapes, but he's better now.

TL;DR minor complaint, rapscallion cat got pissed, annoying me with his hangover.

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
  • M
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back