Suggestions for a nice pub for the afters of a very small wedding in Dublin? (1 Viewer)

ilovehoovering

Supporter
I've been asked for suggestions for a nice pub for the afters of a very small wedding in Dublin in November. Having not lived in Dublin for nine years this is a bit of a struggle!

Anyone got any ideas? Ideally it'll be southside, not too far from Stephen's Green and needs to have some sort of bookable room/area.

I've been asked for suggestions for a nice pub for the afters of a very small wedding in Dublin in November. Having not lived in Dublin for nine years this is a bit of a struggle!

Anyone got any ideas? Ideally it'll be southside, not too far from Stephen's Green and needs to have some sort of bookable room/area.
What day of the week?

Where do the bride & groom regularly drink in town?

Anseo upstairs room. Pretty small room though, but fits your bill. Just set a couple of speakers up and you're sorted. Only thing is people would have to go to the bar downstairs to buy the booze.

The Lucky Duck? Small private rooms with their own bar. You can bring in a wedding cake. Pretty enough for people in their good clothes. Can't remember if I was in the toilets though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back